You know you've watched too much Star Wars in your life when....

mikoyan

Dec 11, 2008
You're going outside and the moon is shining. Someone says, "Look at the moon" and you say, "Taht's no moon...It's a space station."

You're driving through a freeway that looks like the trench in STar Wars and sitting in your IPOd is Star Wars and you have the trench scene cued up.

photog212

Oct 27, 2008
You make light saber sounds while swinging your "light saber" during an "Intimate moment with a lady friend". Made even more awkward by the fact that she does not particularly enjoy said films.

Hman121

Feb 26, 2009
xxDarlenexx said:
When you try to warn people, 'It's a trap!' but they won't take you seriously 'cause you're gurgling your words like you're underwater.

*sigh*

We lost a lotta good men out there...
I say that when it needs to be applied,like when you have a test and no one remembers except you and when you see someone who is gonna open up an e-mail that you know has a virus in it. Both true stories.

McClaud

Nov 2, 2007
When I turn into a confined alleyway in my car and start looking for the small exhaust port as I progress.

ratbob985

Nov 28, 2008
when you and you're friend walk around town yelling at randoms
"he doesn't like you... i don't like you EITHER"

Shadow Law

Feb 16, 2009
ratbob985 said:
when you and you're friend walk around town yelling at randoms
"he doesn't like you... i don't like you EITHER"
But won't they be careful? No, you'll be dead!

Anyway...when you think a club is not cool enough because the cantina theme music is not playing in the backround.

the captain

Nov 20, 2008
I try to force push cars that I think are driving to slow and I occasionally find myself talking with the Emperors tone of voice. "Something, Something, Something, Dark Side."

ZantetsukenQ

Sep 25, 2008
Randomly shouting "Punch it Chewy" when I'm being driven by someone really slowly.

A good one by a friend of mine which was amazingly random "Now witness the power of this fully armed and operational sandwhich!"

white_salad

Aug 24, 2008
Whenever you are at a club, or something of that matter, you immediately start humming the cantina band song. I am guilty of this. IT is pretty catchy though.

Feb 26, 2009
I saw a thing on the History Channel about the Brits blowing up a German ship during WWII, something about pelting it from really far away with a bomb and my first thought was, "That's nothing. I used to bull's-eye womp rats in my T-16 back home. They're not much bigger than two meters."

So that.

First post, yay. Somehow I feel like this is fitting.

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
When you create a video on Youtube of you running around with a mop protending to be a Jedi (Star Wars Kid).

Melancholy_Ocelot

Feb 2, 2009
Once I was pulled over for speeding and the cop half jokingly asked if the car was going to turn up stolen (it was my fathers car...brand new, really nice).

I had to bite my lip to keep from waving my hand and saying, "This is not the car you're looking for".

Shadow Law

Feb 16, 2009
Melancholy_Ocelot said:
Once I was pulled over for speeding and the cop half jokingly asked if the car was going to turn up stolen (it was my fathers car...brand new, really nice).

I had to bite my lip to keep from waving my hand and saying, "This is not the car you're looking for".
I bet you $500 that the cop would either: A) laugh so hard he pee himself and let you off with a warning or B) break your hand with a night stick and give you double the tickets.

Melancholy_Ocelot

Feb 2, 2009
Shadow Law said:
Melancholy_Ocelot said:

I bet you $500 that the cop would either: A) laugh so hard he pee himself and let you off with a warning or B) break your hand with a night stick and give you double the tickets.
Ya, I considered both options and decided it wouldn't have been worth a curb stomping ... unless I was able to record his reaction.