You like getting abducted don't you? You nasty little human

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
Worst: Hear this song playing while the aliens stare at me.

<youtube=vO-AXaIJS7g>

Best: We have The Beholder. Retrieve the Pew Pew Lazer 9000, and advance for war!

E-mantheseeker

Nov 29, 2008
Julianking93 said:
Worst: You will now be probed in your urethra for the next 8 hours.

Best: We want you to mate with our women (as long as they're sexy)
Yes I'm sure you'd have sex with "sexy" alien women. I'm sure you'd also forget to ask how the mating process goes with these certain aliens.

Now imagine, when the doors close and lock you in the room with that very sexy alien, she looks at you and says, "You will now be probed in your urethra for the next 8 hours."

Frankydee

Mar 25, 2009
worst: Now for the 24 hours Legally Blonde marathon followed immediately by probing.
best:O shit sorry wrong guy, back to earth you go.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Worst: Prepare the anal probing. Oh no! We're out of lube and we only have the extra large probe! And the only soothing music we have is Hello Goodbye by Jonas Brothers!

Best: We are the Genie aliens. We shall grant all of your wishes!

GoldenRaz

Mar 21, 2009
Worst: "Giggitigiggity, all riiiight!"
Best: "Yeah, we thought that we should offer such a god amongst mice some mechanical and biochemical enhancements, whaddaya' say?"
quiet_samurai said:
Best: What is they bidding my master?
You wouldn't have to have been playing Warcraft 3 at some point, would you?

dommyuk

Aug 1, 2008
Worst: Prepare the urethral probe.

Best:Halt human! We bring you dozens of attractive alien women for your eternal pleasure.

GoldenRaz said:
quiet_samurai said:
Isn't it a Darth Vader quote?

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
Worst.

"OK, now lets examine the "Ass Hole" as he calls it... OK inserting massive spiky drill.... aaaand....Why is he screaming??!!! Get it Out Get it out! *other alien says*Sir, the mechanisms broken*End other alien* Sorry squishy thing, we won't be able to get it out for another 9 days, until the battery runs out. Whoops.

Best.

Well human, we have crafted the most ideal female possible. She is a master at what you call "Sex" we wish to make a combination of you too. She retains her natural alien colour, and some mild differences but she has very human features. All artificial. Enjoy the next year of "Snoo Snoo"

Penguins4Freedom

Dec 27, 2009
Best: You are the Chosen One. You must fight hordes of easily defeatble enemies, with a very large gun, save the universe, rule over us like the pathetic dogs we are and
get the hot alien chick.
Worst: You are the Chosen One. You must fight hordes of easily defeatble enemies, with a very large gun, save the universe, rule over us like the pathetic dogs we are and
get the hot alien chick, Derek.

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
GoldenRaz said:
Worst: "Giggitigiggity, all riiiight!"
Best: "Yeah, we thought that we should offer such a god amongst mice some mechanical and biochemical enhancements, whaddaya' say?"
quiet_samurai said:
Hah...Warcraft 3!! Try Vader in Empire.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
E-mantheseeker said:
Julianking93 said:
Worst: You will now be probed in your urethra for the next 8 hours.

Best: We want you to mate with our women (as long as they're sexy)
Yes I'm sure you'd have sex with "sexy" alien women. I'm sure you'd also forget to ask how the mating process goes with these certain aliens.

Now imagine, when the doors close and lock you in the room with that very sexy alien, she looks at you and says, "You will now be probed in your urethra for the next 8 hours."
I'd assume the probing of my urethra and would be somewhat related to the mating process.

Hopefully it would be worth it to mate with her:

[spoiler/][img/]http://www.browncoats.com/UserFiles/435d3d1bdfa80/Image/kaylee04.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

What? She still counts as an alien.

AlexWinter

Jun 24, 2009
Worst case: You are here to show the effects of living on Pluto to a carbon based life form.
Best case: You are here to lead us into battle against humans with your knowledge of their technology and stuff. Help yourself to any of our badass Alien goods.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Worst thing: Pull down your trousers

Best thing: I will grant you infinite knowledge(which includes the knowledge on how to alter your genes, making me a shapeshifter of sorts:)

Disaster Button

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
Worst:

Welcome human, we wish to try out a new device which can keep you alive forever. Unfortunnately, for you, we're going to test it by seeing how long you can survive after each of your body parts are hacked off, one by one.

Best, they feel and look like walking marshmallows:

Aww, hug time. Now that the first hourly hug is over with, its time for you to take your rightful place as our companion as we travel the Universe and Time.

because who doesn't want to be hugged by a giant marshmallow every hour?

quantum mechanic

Jul 8, 2009
Best: Hi. We just came by to drop off these cures for all diseases.
Worst: We are the Borg. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
Worst: You're gonna get RAPED. And dissected.

Best: We're making you our eyes on earth. Which means you get awesome powers as long as we can use the data you collect.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
poncho14 said:
Worst thing: Pull down your trousers

Best thing: I will grant you infinite knowledge(which includes the knowledge on how to alter your genes, making me a shapeshifter of sorts:)
But what if they want to pull down your trousers because the sexy alien lady will soon arrive?

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Worst thing: Alien, we must probe you anally in order to understand more about your species.

Best thing: Alien, our scientists have told us to examine the reproductive process of your species
OR
Alien, the Ethereals have instructed us to give unto you our newest battle armor. It has been fully tested and engineered to your DNA.