You made me do ALL that...for this? FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

kidwithxboxlive

Aug 24, 2010
So, I recently purched Sniper Ghost Warrior. Loved the game to bits...intil i came to the last mission...
Seek and Destroy
YOU MUST ASSASINATE THE GENERAL VASQUEZ
"sounds cool lets go"
the mission amassed to 5 minutes...no awesome cut scene...so sneaking around and shooting loads of people...just sneaking around doging 5 guys and shooting him...i was extremely let down by this.
Basically anyone had end of game missions or cutscenes which let you down ENTIRELY?

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
Bioshock... The last boss was too easy.

Fallout 3. The whole lead up to the last boss was epic, with Liberty Prime (when he didn't get stuck on a pebble). But once you get to the building and find the evil mastermind, it took me one shot to his face to blow it into confetti. Then it's PowerPoint slideshow time.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Sniper ghost warriopr was a horrible game. Looked nice, terrible AI.

Borderlands, the BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINS mission. I spent fuckign ages collecting brains and i didnt get anything worth taking.. FOR FREE!

Actually a lot o fmissions in borderlands does this, especially when youre high level.

Randomspike

Pinball Wizard
Oct 12, 2010
Assassin's Creed 2, the last level is too linear and the final boss fight was nowhere near challenging.

Jesus Phish

Jan 28, 2010
Sturmdolch said:
Bioshock... The last boss was too easy.

Fallout 3. The whole lead up to the last boss was epic, with Liberty Prime (when he didn't get stuck on a pebble). But once you get to the building and find the evil mastermind, it took me one shot to his face to blow it into confetti. Then it's PowerPoint slideshow time.
Compared to the end bosses of Fallout 1 and 2 they really did not try. A scientist in no armour with two mates of his hiding out of view really didnt stand a chance at that stage. They should've looked back on the first two games and thought "The master and horrigan were not jokes to beat, how can we make this a hard fight".

Prototype I thought had a crap end. The fight was me running and flying around a ship picking up planes and thought it was kinda hard I guess, it was boring and the ending that followed was just dull.

Randomspike

Pinball Wizard
Oct 12, 2010
AjimboB said:
The Random Paradox said:
Assassin's Creed 2, the last level is too linear and the final boss fight was nowhere near challenging.
Just the very idea that you sneak into the Vatican, challenge the Pope to fisticuffs and kick his ass is awesome in itself.
I can't argue with that, but I expected more of a fight.

After all, he is the Pope.

everfreeDragon

Oct 28, 2009
Super Scribblenauts, the creat-a-tron and the levels where you need to work out the unusual maths puzzles.

Soushi

Jun 24, 2009
Dragon Age... there are no endings that don't suck at least a little. But there you go, such is life sometimes.

Watershed

Dec 10, 2007
Jak and Daxter on the PS2. After completing the game it tells you to collect every single power cell to open a door and see the "rest" of the ending.

The rest of the ending is around 5 seconds of footage of a door opening and a bright light... That's it. I was upset.

Racecarlock

Jul 10, 2010
I remember my first fallout 3 character adolf blaine. I didn't kill the overseer, I did lots of good. But I went through the main quest to get free purified water so I could restore health without ingesting radioactive shit. However, when I did finally beat the game, I just got a crappy black and white picture slideshow ending and then I couldn't continue. I have rarely ever played the game since.

feeback06

Sep 14, 2010
There were a ton of tough as nails NES games that just said "The End" after fighting the last boss.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Maybe the end of Assassin's Creed 2 where you don't kill the pope, which after a long fight seems like a loosy excuse to get a sequel in the same time period.

TaboriHK

Sep 15, 2008
Sort of in a different vein, Assassin's Creed 2, simply because the last boss fight was so enormously ridiculous. I remember thinking, "really? I'm fighting the Pope, and he's using magic against me? Really?"