You must assemble a 7-person team to combat attacking aliens.

Arker

Jan 13, 2009
1. Commander Shepard
2. "Mad" Jack Churchill
3. Hei the Black Reaper
4. The Tenth Doctor
5. Tank-Mage from magicka
6. Boone
7. Gordan Freeman

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
Jehovah
Jesus
Shiva
Zeus
Goku
Superman
The Doctor

With access to anyone, why not Gods? Although the following 7 person team has been proven to be able to repel several alien invasions:
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
The Flash
Martian Manhunter
Hawkgirl

:D

yman15

Jul 11, 2011
Goku: He's so over powered I'd be crazy not to bring him and personality his is a bonus
Superman: Same reason's as goku
Samus: She's a combat expert and also scan to give us info on the aliens + she has a ship
Wrath FMA:He wouldn't be too useful its just that he's so badass
Combustion man Avatar the last airbender: He can blow stuff up with his MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Flash:perfect for flanking and surprise attacks due to his speed
Chuck: Just any guy named chuck so I don't get lonely while I hide behind some rock

elkor420

Sep 12, 2008
My list:

The Emperor (40K not Star Wars)
Rogal Dorn
Lion El Johnson
Sanguinius
Leman Russ
Angron
Magnus the Red

The Emperor of mankind and six of his sons should do the trick.

let's rock

Jun 15, 2011
Chuck Norris

Cthulu

Redshirt#1

Redshirt#2

Redshirt#3

Redshirt#4

Neo (He can double as redshirt #5 if nessecary, cus he did die, twice)

David Huff

May 31, 2011
Kratos (God of War 3)
Gordon Freeman (Half Life 2 Episode 3)
Starkiller (Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2)
Alex Mercer (Prototype)
Cole Macgrath (Infamous 2)
Rico Rodriguez (Just Cause 2)

Oh and how could i forget Rabbit (Medal of Honour)

Pibb Omega

Feb 28, 2011
Doctor Who

Peter Venkman (or anyone of the Ghostbusters)

Megaman

Indiana Jones

Samus Aran

Travis Touchdown

Ash Williams

This is the battle of the ages, hell yes!!

Vuliev

Jul 19, 2011
Commander Shepard (my Infiltrator from ME2)
Major Kusanagi
Tyrael
Zeal-a-din
Shas'O Kais
War
Karthus

NOHC

Nov 16, 2008
John McClane
Johnny Rico
Casey Ryback
Martin Riggs
Ellen Ripley
Jack o'Neill
Carl Spackler

Gutlord Grom

Oct 27, 2008
Alex Mercer: the Crazy- between parkour, being a living arsenal, and not having a moral compass, perfect for suicide missions. Also the ability to perfectly copy people is useful.

Special Agent Francis York Morgan: the Brains- master investigator and 'people person'. Also incredibly good at throwing people off balance, with a quiet word.

Natasha "The Black Widow" Kerensky- the Heavy- nothing like a Dire Wolf piloted by one of the best trueborn warriors in the Periphery.

Captain John Sheridan: The Leader- he's the man you'd follow into Hell, against anything, because he doesn't sacrifice people in vain, and does what needs to be done, no matter the cost, but without sacrificing his humanity.

Hellboy: Man of Action- doesn't play by the rules, doesn't like seeing people suffer, and he's seen the worst the supernatural has at hand (whether it be the undead, armies led by witches, or demons of all shapes and sizes) and they still haven't killed him.

Lord Henry Baltimore: The Stalwart- will fight to his last breath, and doesn't give a damn about numbers. Will hold the line, giving time for the rest of the team to complete their mission.

Mordin Solus: The Doc- whether its super plagues, abominations of flesh and steel, or the armed and unruly, he's useful to have at hand, because he always a solution, whether scientific or practical (gun to the face).

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
The Tough Guy: Dog (Half-Life 2)
The Striker: Starkiller (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed)
The Demolisionist: Samus Aran (Metroid)
The Commando: Master Cheif (Halo)
The Technician: Cortana (Halo)
The Driver: Anakin Skywalker (shut up, he's good) (Star Wars)
The Commander: Commander Shephard (Mass Effect)

Apollo45

Jan 30, 2011
-Master Chief, because no one else can take down an entire group of alien civilizations and alien zombies quite like he can.
-Goku, because it's fucking Goku.
-Isaac Clarke, because he's like the Master Chief of all engineers in the universe. Need something fixed? Ya, he'll do it for ya. And kill off the thing that destroyed the world in the process.
-Richard Dean Anderson, because not only is he MacGuyver, he's also Colonel Jack O'fucking'Neill. That's spelled with two L's.
-Major Mike O'Neal of John Ringo's books, because he can take an antimatter bomb in the face from three feet away without flinching and live to tell about it. And he's got a suit that's about thirteen and a half times more badass than Master Chief's.
-Bun-bun [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Characters_of_Sluggy_Freelance#Bun-bun], because... well, you need to read the comics.
-Richard, [http://lookingforgroup.wikia.com/wiki/Richard] because, again, you need to read the comics.

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
Travis Touchdown(No More Heroes): Otaku assasin with major beam katan skills.
Deadpool(Deadpool Comics): Similar to Travis but breaks the fourth wall more than Psycho Mantis and is nigh-invincible.
the Engineer(Team Fortress 2): Builds more gun.
Syrsa(Web Original): Battlecruisers, ray guns and kickass techno.
Raziel(Soul Reaver and Legacy of Kain): Soul-devouring wraith with a spectral sword of kickass.
Jack Cayman(Mad World): CHAINSAW. VOICED BY STEVE BULM. LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF SIN CITY.
Eddie Riggs(Brutal Legend): Jack Black with an axe, demon wings and the tech know-how to make a mech spider into a motorbike that heals people VIA THE POWER OF METAL.

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Captain Planet
Harry Potter
A Dungeon Master
And 4 other people who make up the rules as they go.

Berenzen

Jul 9, 2011
Sam "Serious" Stone
Commander Shepard
Duke Nukem
Master Chief John-117
Samus Aran
Garrus Varkarian
Gordon Freeman

Solfleet

Aug 2, 2010
Hmmm thats an interesting idea, heres who I say.

Commander Shepard
Master Chief
Goku
Cole Mcgrath
Jim Raynor
Cloud Strife
Kos-Mos

Thats a good alien-fightin team if I do say so myself.