You now ARE the last thing you killed in a video game.

GingieAle

May 2, 2011
I am robot unicorn. I will spend the rest of my life collecting fairies, destroying giant stars, running at ridiculous speeds, and trying beat my high score. Also explosions. Loooooots of explosions.

Falcon123

Aug 9, 2009
Well, I'm now Warwick. This will definitely be fun, especially since he already got berserker's greaves and a bloodthirster for me :p

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
Slenn said:
A fairy-minion in Touhou 6. Why did it have to come to this?
It's ok. At least you're not a ?H.
EDIT: Apparently the Escapist forums don't allow the nineball character.

I guess I'm

The Boss
Awesome, but feels bad bro.

Hosker

Aug 13, 2010
A zombie? Well, that sucks. I guess I'd spend my time roaming around in search of brains.

This has got me thinking about zombie apocalypse films. If they are a majority of the population, how do they stay alive so long with little to no food?

Pseudoboss

Apr 17, 2011
Orbital Command, I can fly! Very slowly! And do all the awesome things that comes with being an orbital command, like scanning. . .

chrono16

BOOM! Headshot.
May 9, 2010
wow.. Im a Burning Gundam. Thank god i killed that last. I could have been some shit cannon fodder gundam that i was killing for the last hour. I don't think im that bad off lol.

Herr Schatz

Jul 31, 2011
So I'm Cesare Borgia?

Think it's time to finally retake what is rightfully mine, and march into Rome!

Antagonist86

Reality On Hold
Nov 30, 2009
Great, I get to be a bloated tentacled baby that shoots what looks like projectile vomiting from the end of it's tentacles (Dead Space 2)

I am not looking forward to puberty I tell you that.

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
Ultra-nationalist Russian. Hardly "fuckin' A" is it? I get shot by a man who can come back to life, heal really fast and has no body parts aside from to hands.

Shifty Tortoise

Sep 10, 2008
Fuck me, another "You -blank- the last -blank- you -blank- in a video game". I'll just sit at the back and wait for a interesting topic.

and i'm a human, woohoo