You now ARE the last thing you killed in a video game.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
My minecraft persona, blew a hole in the earth all the way down to bedrock, fell in and landed in lava, thus suicide, SWEET! I'M STILL A MINECRAFT PERSONA OF ME, at least he has a nice house and pajamas.

Savvz

Mar 9, 2010
A Sniper, so I get a rifle that fires darts full of piss, a jar of old piss and a sword that crits people covered in my piss.

James Crook

Jul 15, 2011
Tom Milner said:
christian brutal sniper

:D

ALL OF YOU ARE DEAD!
Were you playing the Saxton Hale mode on Team Fortress 2? I remember some Saxton Hale VS server I played on had a Christian Brutal Sniper round.

OT: I am now a Team Fortress 2 Sniper with a Vintage Huntsman, a Darwin's Danger Shield, a Bushwacka, and a Vintage Professional's Panama.

EDIT: Hey, look at what I found on my DeviantART profile! :O
[http://jamescrook.deviantart.com/art/The-Holiday-Archer-s-Outfit-216409753]
I can't believe I took pics of my character setup o_O

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
Redingold said:
I'm...a creeper.

Say, that's a nice thread you got here.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
That actually matches how your avatar would react if they were in close proximity to a creeper.

OT: I am a dustman conduit from InFamous. I don't suppose it's that bad, but I don't see dustmen taking that many baths, and I dislike being unclean.

Fensfield

Nov 4, 2009
QUIT MAKING THESE THREADS WHEN THE LAST THING I PLAYED IS VVVVVV ><

Seriously, last thing I killed? I.. well.. okay fine I'm the dimensional stabiliser. Does that count? I mean I didn't exactly die but Captain Viridian did turn it off at one point, so..

I guess I'll just sit here in the polar dimension, stabilisin' stuff..

XHolySmokesX

Sep 18, 2010
I'm now an Elektross the last pokemon owned by Ghetsis in pokemon White version.

Just finished a grass monotype challenge, bloody hard and rather enjoyable actually =)

Yeah so now i'm an electric eel that can walk and has no weaknesses, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ;D

i'm gona find myself a tough trainer and beat the pokemon league

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Well, the last person I defeated in a video game was Morrigan from Marvel vs Capcom 3. So now I get the power of irresistible seduction and incredible sexiness.

Dante, get over here.

Lungo

Feb 9, 2008
I'm an evil battle wizard from magicka, and I'm in the process of mastering casting of meteor shower on you! my eternal foe! ... and washing the burnt blood of my bathrobe...