You only have 15 minutes left in your life... What will you do with it?

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
What I'm doing now. Listening to "rainy mood" and "where'd you go" with Fort minor, while talking with friends and roleplaying. I wouldn't move at all. I like this moment.

Substitute Troll

Aug 29, 2010
Plug my N64 in, pray to the holy pasta that it works, then fire up Majoras Mask. Or possibly just listen to the song of healing on youtube or something.

Or watch the last 15 min of "the ghost writer". Because it's epic like that.

AngelBlackChaos

Aug 3, 2010
This kinda pulled at me, due to some close calls in my life. I would tell my mother I love her, my friends that I care for them and hope they have a good life, then share those last minutes with my fiance, trying to be on my best behavior for his sake. And if i could manage, to go out smiling.

Jake0fTrades

Jun 5, 2008
I'd finally do something I've been meaning to get into the habit of doing for some time...

Rob a bank.

No, just kidding, I'd go jogging to the edge of town and just watch the sunset.

DarkenedWolfEye

Jan 4, 2010
I'd spend most of that fifteen minutes trying to decide what to do, and in the end I'd just be sad that I never got to publish a book.

Gamebrother1337

Apr 4, 2011
1. Cause a panic over the web that terrorist are attacking the USA.

2. Sit in my reclainer.

3. Turn on the news.

4. Have the last laugh, literally. :p

Nekkie

Jun 15, 2011
Roll a fat hash joint, pour myself a glass of red wine and then just go outside and sit down in the grass under a tree or something and just enjoy being alive for those last +- ten minutes id have left.

Somehow i think i wouldn't be sad if i knew 100% that i couldn't prevent it from happening, having only that little time left would probably not make me not even care about everything I didn't achieve and what went wrong.

EDIT: Actually reading this again makes me wonder wether i shouldn't do this more while im alive anyways, just enjoying being alive not thinking/worrying about anything else.

Shifty Tortoise

Sep 10, 2008
My first thought, obviously, was masturbate. But i suppose i should put in more effort than that...

I'd say kill someone i really hate, but that would probably take more than 15 minutes if i'm at home...

Humdeehum... This is hard, but that's because i'm trying to be serious...

Ah, got it, i'd spend 5 minutes on a quick will, then i'd step outside and kiss the first attractive woman i see (with no warning). Tell her i've got about 8 minutes to live and see if she fancies a quicky. If she says yes, we have amazing sex and i die happy. If she says no, i go back inside, masturbate and i die happy.

If there is an afterlife i will meet said attractive woman there (regardless of whether she said yes or no, she died of sadness at the sudden loss of the best thing to come into her life... duh) we would then proceed to have amazing sex for eternity...

Or until i get bored with her and play Minecraft for eternity, stopping only to have slightly less amazing sex.

Clearly i cannot lose... Y'know, except for that whole dying thing.

Sikratua

Apr 11, 2011
I would call my dad, and tell him that I love him one last time, and then slowly enjoy my last glass of sweet tea.

Xhuliano Pula

Jun 13, 2011
Learn the lyrics to this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg&feature=mh_lolz&list=FLOTQGNkS0IDw

Seriously though, I would write a list on facebook saying my will and saying fuck you to everyone I hate. Plus I would release the photo of my math teacher at a night club I took. Next I would (with 9 minutes left) go to Dominoes as them for a pizza. When they say okay it will 10 mins, I will wtite a note, lay on the floor out side and wait. The note will say I died fucking waiting for this pizza.

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
Call me gf (since there's no way we'd be able to meet up in fifteen minutes, and dying in front of her would be kinda crappy for me to do) and tell her that I love her.

lumenadducere

May 19, 2008
Say goodbye to everyone I love and care about and transfer my funds to my loved ones who need it most.

Honestly, 15 minutes isn't a whole lot of time. I'm not sure what else you could do in that time period.

Tucker154

Jul 20, 2009
Watch MLP:FiM, cause I want to die with a smile on my face! That or say goodbye to everyone and all that stuff.