You pledge your loyalty to...

KaiRai

Jun 2, 2008
The Dark Brotherhood from Oblivion.
And I'd live in Bruma. And life would be good! DAMN GOOD!!

I dunno, I guess it would depend on the game. For instance, I'd pick the baddies in Saints Row 2, because being a cop would mean you're instantly killed, but on Fable 2, I am very much the good guy.

O maestre

Nov 19, 2008
HelbrechtBT said:
Imperium of Man. Ave Imperator Xenos
"hail the alien emperor" that sounds like heresy to me...

but yeah the imperium of man as well specifically the inquisition. there is something about fanatics that is entertaining, i suppose that being one might be even more fun

if not them than the pigs from animal farm

KeairaBluewind

May 23, 2008
I've aleady pledged my alliegance to Pokemon League UK (Unoffical), which is good considering I'm an Elite Four member for the group

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
Jedoro said:
If given the opportunity, I wouldn't. No matter my opinion on the matter, I'm undeniably a "good" person and would have no place in an evil organization.
This. But if I did have to choose, I would go for the Galactic Empire. And then abandon, Allegiance style.

bushwhacker2k

Jan 27, 2009
I know there's an evil group out there that's just right for me, but I can't call them to mind : /

So I'll go Dark Brotherhood for now...

crape

Oct 12, 2009
Ah, well, villains are just generally BAMF's so that's probably the only reason I'd be drawn to the dark side. I think alot of protagonists are pansies haha makes me snicker! I'd have to go with the fother mucking Galactic Empire, or, ha well who wouldn't, with Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII) it's hard not to side with someone who wants to destroy the world and CAN'T DIE!!!! but but but but.... i always wanted to scream out "FOR GONDOR" in line raising my sword ready for battle at the side of Boromir! anyhow, yeah :D

Echo_419

Aug 5, 2009
THEMILKMAN said:
Echo_419 said:
The Monarch. I would love to be one of his henchmen... Ok. Fine. I just want to wear a butterfly outfit.

Edit. That was weird, Milkman.
Holy balls...it's like we're on the same wavelength, Quick! What am I thinking of right now?
Right now? You are thinking 'he replied! i dont really care but it was fun and i am glad i found someone who likes the Venture Bros. Not alot of people know about that show, cept for my friends. God i wish Season 4 was already out so i could sit down and watch them back to back... I'm hungry now. Time to make a sangitch!' Or something to that effect.

Axle_Bullitt_19

May 29, 2009
Alex the Pally said:
Truth be told, the Earth Federation actually is a political body, but in times of war (i.e. the OYW and the Gryps Conflict), the Earth Federal Forces assumes control. But then again, Zeon wasn't much better, what with Space Hitler killing Degwin and assuming control and all that. So I must put my vote in for Char's Neo-Zeon.
Well I have only watched the first episode of Mobile Suit Gundam, all of Stardust Memory, War in the Pocket, and G Gundam but that has nothing to do with the universal century. And with what I have seen from the likes of Char, Gato, and Delaz they seem to be a bit better, but that may change.

VeX1le

Aug 26, 2008
Im a good person in real life so i usually go for bad guys since i dont wanna screw with my real life.

Splyth

Jan 30, 2009
Country
United States
I shall join the temple of shadows from Fable 2. Unlike other villainous organizations we get poker night.