you tried to use the force and it worked.

ozium

Feb 8, 2011
Vern5 said:
The practical application for Force telekinesis are so very many. At the bottom of my list for using Force power would be Force Back Massages on myself and others.

At the top of my list: Force LoveMaking.
Man I was too late. It's been ninjad already.

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
A mix of things, jump for joy? Despair that if I wanna stay sane Im gonna have to live a totally ascetic lifestyle? Maybe just get myself checked into a psych ward to see if Id gone mad.

Human_Sacrifice

Aug 11, 2010
Go to a kid's bouncy castle, and make it look DANGEROUSLY bouncy. Then they'd have to deflate it for safety reasons and the kids would cry. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
I would abuse the hell out of it.

Company CEO "Who are you?"
Me "I am now a employe of this company"
Company CEO "You are an employe of this company"
Me "And you will give me a big raise"
Company CEO "And I will give you a big raise"

Awesome.

Belbe

Oct 12, 2009
What else can you do? Become a superhero or supervillain, everything else would be a waste. I'd probably steal stuff, and save some people, and pwn some baddies lol.

Ildecia

Nov 8, 2009
mephistophelesees said:
are we talking old skool force, or the force unleashed force, because if it were old force, i'd flick things at teachers i don't like, but if it were force unleashed force, i would make the world my ***** in a matter of seconds
this is a really good point, and i'll answer seperatly too.

old school- totally go sith and choke some assholes

Force unleashed- totally go sith and force choke the world. in half.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
I'd use them to find the dr-

NightRavenGSA said:
doesn't matter, their still not the droids I'm looking for
GOD DAMN IT.

By the way, this thread is fantastic. So simple, and yet I never considered the possibility that amazing powers would just appear out of nowhere.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
"Oh shit! Sorry about that man, I've never been able to arc-lightning before. You alright?"

seriously though: I would use my powers to steal candy and office-supplies. I would also hang out in parks and make a living reenacting the scenes from LotR which involved Ents.

Vausch

Dec 7, 2009
My first reaction would be to shout "F*cking hell did anyone see that?! Holy buttcrust on a cracker I will never want anything else again!"

After that a few months of perfecting my powers to become a superhero only to realise I'm a coward and don't look good in tights so I'll just become the most successful waiter. *waves hand*
you want to tip me 50%~

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
Y'know those moments where you're trying to get through a door, but way too many people are going both ways for you to fit in? Or just stuck in a crowd?

FORCE REPULSE.

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
gabe12301 said:
You probably have tried a bunch of times but you decide to use the force once again and it works. What do you do now?

I personally would levitate bed sheets and chase people.
Would you...use these 2 in conjunction? 'Cos if so we'd have to send some superpowered police after you.

Has anyone posted the videotape scene from Mallrats yet?

Edge Hypermatter

Mar 19, 2009
Well, the next step obviously is trying to learn how to fly with it. I mean, we've all seen the enhanced jumping, so flying's the next step that nobody's bothered to look into.

Optional Opinion

Dec 29, 2008
Dulcinea said:
BrailleOperatic said:
I would break down and weep.

I'm a trekkie...
Bahahaha. That was awesome.

OT: you mean before or after I went to the toilet to clean up the mess I made in my pants?
With the force there would be no need to go to the toilet, the toilet can come to you.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
My heart would stop beating from the utter joy. So, it'll be the last thing I'll ever do.