You vs Your Avatar.

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
Retronana said:
LiberalSquirrel said:
On one hand, there is me. A skinny, asthmatic nerd with some slight proficiency with a bo-staff and a bow.

And on the other hand, there is a 4000 year old, immortal, sword-and-magic wielding angel.

I'm down for the count, I think. No matter what the challenge is, I lose.
I've got it worse I'm up against his more powerful son D:
True. That does rather suck.

But at least you might be able to beat Lloyd in a challenge of wits.

Dan9299

Mar 13, 2011
Well we have same profession. Unfortunately I haven't been trained since nearly birth or had quite the same training. It would be an interesting if short duel but the Vindicare assassin would win. I hope at least they would give me the professional courtesy to see a master work.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
Against Cortana? thats abit of a tricky one...it really depends. If I needed to out think her in an intellectual battle I'd be screwed. But in a hand to hand fight or a skill fight I think i could take her. In a fight to the death though....I'd rather be a lover than a fighter ;3 if possible.....but if It was kill her or be killed I think I could do it

ArchAngelKira

Mar 25, 2010
LiberalSquirrel said:
Retronana said:
LiberalSquirrel said:
On one hand, there is me. A skinny, asthmatic nerd with some slight proficiency with a bo-staff and a bow.

And on the other hand, there is a 4000 year old, immortal, sword-and-magic wielding angel.

I'm down for the count, I think. No matter what the challenge is, I lose.
I've got it worse I'm up against his more powerful son D:
True. That does rather suck.

But at least you might be able to beat Lloyd in a challenge of wits.

SHINING BIND! FALCON CREST!

CalPal

Apr 25, 2011
Just look at him. He's grinning at the number of ways that he can fuck me up to no end. Unless...

Paragon Interrupt?

[RENEGADE INTERRUPT]

Shit.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
If it was a 'who the best at not being a bus contest' I would destroy my avatar.

Fight to the death not so much [small]How do you kill a bus?[/small]

Aug 9, 2011
Me: teenager, pacifist, not skilled with a weapon unless we're talking about baffa, can't run fast either, honor student.

Legolas: Somewhere around 2,400 years old, kicks orc ass, very skilled with a bow, incredibly nimble, with all those years he's got he must know some shit.

Yeah, somehow, I think I'd loose this one. Not that I would ever challenge him anyways.

ChillzMaster

Mar 23, 2011
Oh... I'm dead...

Metal arm beats human flesh any day...
Knowledge of super-awesome alchemy beats 10th grade level education, even if I'm a genius.
And wits? Well... maybe...

-Chillz

Musette

Pacifist Percussionist
Apr 19, 2010
Considering that my picture's a drawing of an old hat of mine, I'd say that I've already won and am wearing my avatar's corpse as a trophy.