You wake up and... OMG WTH?

BluenetteDiviner

Mar 17, 2010
After I watched The Grudge for the first time, I woke up at around 3 or 4 in the morning and I saw the girl from the movie sitting in the corner of my room. When I blinked she was gone. I had to sleep with the light on for the rest of the night. Really freaky nightmare that was. :(

Penndragon

Jan 11, 2010
Dreamed that I got eaten by bugs. Woke up and saw two bugs looking exactly like the ones in my dream. anyway, I know that the bugs are not real and then they bite me and it HURTS! than the bugs disappear. Wtf, needless to say that I didn't get any more sleep that night.

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
Waking up in the morning: finding the bedside lamp carefully dismantled and laid out down the side of the bed. I mean, really, how?

Waking up in the middle of the night: finding someone else's boyfriend stroking my arm in his sleep. Talk about flying out from under the covers. Sheesh.

For an imaginary scenario: I wake up on board an ancient sailing ship at anchor in a secluded bay. There are food, water, tools, a small boat and oars but no people anywhere.

C117

Aug 14, 2009
Waking up next to a naked girl. In my case, that would be VERY WTH (or rather, WTF)?

Harmondale2

Nov 18, 2009
After St. Patricks day one of my friends blurily woke up in the street outside of central bank(the emo hangout spot) in Dublin in a white jump covered in various shades of splattered paint and handprints in suggestive places, surrounded by many other people in the same situation with no recollection of how he had gotten there or anything of the day before. Then his mom called him asking where he'd been and he says "uh.... we stayed in a hostel"

All I can say is he must have a had a good time!

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Nothing drunken, but I've often had those brief moments of terror we all get when we sleep in a different house, but we don't remember that in the morning and freak out

For example, often when I wake up in my grandparents' house, I'll have about two seconds of expecting to see my room in front of me when I open my eyes, then one second of not knowing where I was instead, then one second of sheer panic, then sudden relief as I remember where I was

I apparantly hate change

Snipermanic

Mar 1, 2008
I once had concussion (this was like 3days ago) after falling off of my friends car into a ditch and we were at a fancy dress party where I was dressed as a native american. When I had came to I was sitting in the middle of a village wearing nothing but trousers & a headdress, when she eventually returned from the shop (asking for help) I was so confused I tried to run away and ended up in a hawthorn bush and slashed almost my entire body. Damn nature :(

Penndragon

Jan 11, 2010
An other time I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and crashed into the wall when I tried to get up. (my bed is next to a wall) I also crashed into another wall and got a wooden shield in the head.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
My cat is right up in my face. It happened before and scared the shit outta me

Me55enger

Dec 16, 2008
zombiejoe said:
I would wake up in my boxers chaind to the bed, and a creepy man would walk into the room holding a sack with eye holes in it. He put's the mask on my head, I start thinking "Oh no, oh, no, rape, this is bad." But then he turnes on a nearby radio, it plays "My baby takes the morning train" and he just leaves. I would be all like "O.O"
The level of detail suggests you put alot of consideration into this...

Waking up to discover the entire contents of the room I went to sleep in has been removed, turfed, and a single sheep added.

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
woke up sleeping naked ontop my best friend.... that was a wierd lan i must say...

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Me55enger said:
zombiejoe said:
I would wake up in my boxers chaind to the bed, and a creepy man would walk into the room holding a sack with eye holes in it. He put's the mask on my head, I start thinking "Oh no, oh, no, rape, this is bad." But then he turnes on a nearby radio, it plays "My baby takes the morning train" and he just leaves. I would be all like "O.O"
The level of detail suggests you put alot of consideration into this...

Waking up to discover the entire contents of the room I went to sleep in has been removed, turfed, and a single sheep added.
lol
thank you

De Ronneman

Dec 30, 2009
I woke up next to my best friend once, only to learn a bit later that some others made pictures.
It was a regular 1-person bed.

He's a complete pain in the arse to sleep with. I left the bed to take a leak in the morning, but when I came back, he hogged my spacetoo...

It's real btw.

AnAnemicTurtle

Aug 17, 2009
I once woke up in the middle of the night turned on my bed-side light to find that there was blood all over my pillow and my hands. It turned out I had a nose-bleed, but at the time it scared the hell out of me. It was like something out of a horror movie 0.0

Kiefer13

Wizzard
Jul 31, 2008
Several times now during my life I've woken up and not been able to move at all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

It's scary stuff. Being awake and able to see but unable to move at all is terrifying, especially when every mundane shadow appears about ten times as sinister.

Oh, and a few weeks ago my friend and I awoke from camping at a beach party to a dog inside of our tent, barking at us. It had a collar on, but there was no sight of the owner. It was a pretty friendly dog, so we played with it for a bit and fed it some leftover food before we left.