You wake up in bed and_____ is next to you.

Serge A. Storms

Oct 7, 2009
James Cameron. Fucker would make a 3D movie about the night and have everyone think that I pulled a three-way with him and some sort of alien that was also sporting a penis.

The Arc of Eden

Jun 7, 2010
I'd wake up next to my favorite thing... Nothing. Probably that Gay chick who though I was a girl.

Knowing my luck, i'd wake up between 2 of the 4 dudes (including myself) who had a 5-way with the generic party slut.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Knowing me, Joshua from The World Ends with You. I give off that sort of aura about me that makes people think I'm Gay. Not that Joshua ever says he's Gay in TWEWY but dear god, he is so suggestive with what he says. Thinking about it, it would have made the game that much more interesting if we had explored more of him.

Calumon: I think Jack's cool. ^^

Cody211282

Apr 25, 2009
My ex, if I woke up seeing her next to me I would run screaming into the street hoping a passing car would put me out of my misery.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
lacktheknack said:
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs33/i/2008/295/9/3/Smog_3D_Silent_Hill_5_by_Hedrus.jpg
awww it's cute...i would ;)

Anyways, i can't believe anyone hasn't said Yahtzee =O imagine waking up and being abused by the gaming Goliath!

Or on a serious note Alex Mercer...ouch!

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
The weird hand-eye beasty thing from Pan's Labyrinth. That would be possibly the scariest wake-up ever.

xavi

Jul 1, 2010
chuck norris. I'd scratch his beard, blow him and leave respectfully for fear of death

xemnahort

May 15, 2010
jackknife402 said:
xemnahort said:
Enigma6667 said:

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUU--
yeah sure you could lose all your limbs and get killed slowly, but if you convince her that you will give her babies whenever she wants you can have free booty call from a super psychic...that means she increase your sense of touch with her mind. mind f***ing ftw.
did you forget to mention that you'd also be a pedophile, but forced to be one by the little super-psychic girl?
Ok you obviously have never played F.E.A.R. otherwise you would know your argument is baseless.

jackknife402

Aug 25, 2008
xemnahort said:
jackknife402 said:
xemnahort said:
Enigma6667 said:

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUU--
yeah sure you could lose all your limbs and get killed slowly, but if you convince her that you will give her babies whenever she wants you can have free booty call from a super psychic...that means she increase your sense of touch with her mind. mind f***ing ftw.
did you forget to mention that you'd also be a pedophile, but forced to be one by the little super-psychic girl?
Ok you obviously have never played F.E.A.R. otherwise you would know your argument is baseless.
Nah, I have....I just like calling people pedophiles.

xemnahort

May 15, 2010
jackknife402 said:
xemnahort said:
jackknife402 said:
xemnahort said:
Enigma6667 said:

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUU--
Nah, I have....I just like calling people pedophiles.
Would you feel better if I told you it would be closer to necrophilia instead.

MrJohnson

May 13, 2009
Probably either Mehrunes Dagon or Captain Price.

Or a girl who's dad was a hentai writer/artist and because of a traumatic childhood sees every mans genitalia as a mass of writhing tentacles that she has to destroy.

Or if I woke up and the only thing left in bed was a banana split and a strap-on.

Maybe if I woke up to an anthropomorphic wolf that turned out to be magic.

Or, god forbid, something involving a badminton racket, Tabasco sauce, and Padington Bear.

Kudos to everyone who gets the references.

I think someone should manage to get a gay guy go home drunk with two straight girls. Because I think a threesome with two girls and a gay guy would just end up hilarious. Hopefully he wouldn't remember in the morning either, and be really confused.

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
Giggety giggety oh gawd!

Or better yet...

[HEADING=1]FFFFUUUUUUUUUU-[/HEADING]
[HEADING=2]Actually, not so bad...[/HEADING]