You Won't Be Able To Transfer Old Pokemon To Sun And Moon Until January

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Why does it take two months to add in this functionality?

Nintendo giveth and Nintendo taketh away.

DaCosta

Aug 11, 2016
Kibeth41 said:
DaCosta said:
Because I breed the team in one game and send it to the others genius.

"short 2 month wait" lol

Two whole months to wait for what is supposed to be a core part of the game, catching them all, yeah go ahead and defend that, like it shouldn't have been available from launch.
It's a standard that's been the same in every generation. Stop whining.
Stop licking Nintendo's boots.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Oh hey look, that paid Pokebank thing that I never trusted is finally getting a little too money-hungry. I don't normally trade my Pokemon from past generations into future generations but it looks like this is going to be one gen where I just straight-up don't get to play with my past-Pokemon. I'm absolutely not going to pay for a service that I'll likely only use once or twice every few years.

rgrekejin

Mar 6, 2011
DaCosta said:
Well that's fucking awful.

How can they release a Pokemon game and give you no conceivable way of completing the Pokedex? I thought that was the whole point of these fucking games.
You clearly weren't around for Gen III, when it was impossible to complete the Pokedex for nearly *two years* after launch. Because Gen III wasn't backwards-compatible with Gens I and II, you couldn't get the Johto starters or Legendaries in Gen III until Colosseum came out.