You, yourself and your avatar

LaramFox

May 9, 2010
Uh... Sew It To My Sleeve And Then Sleep, Because Sunday Is My "OhmygodI'msleepdeprived!" Day... ...So I Sleep All Day. XD

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Well...The Witch King would probably spend is time screeching menacingly at me while I tried to start a fire on him so he'd go away.

I am 99.999% sure this would end in my death.

Wierdguy

Feb 16, 2011
Probably by keeping the place neat and tidy while limiting any interactions between ourselves to the absolutley bare minimum.

Stereotype Swedes are such a bore... :/

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
We would run around New York city solving crimes using psychology in order to get inside the perp's head and found out why they commited murder, carried out a bank heist etc.

Scrubiii

Apr 19, 2011
We'd start a band. I just have to make sure I protect my eyes. Murdoc doesn't have a good track record with fellow band members and eyes.

Not PvP Flagged

Mar 7, 2011
I won't last it til Sunday...
http://youtu.be/fcbazH6aE2g?t=30s
Unless, just maybe if I mention that I love Ponies...
http://www.lfgcomic.com/page/42

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Uh, define what you mean by 'avatar'?

I have so many, and while some have obvious personalities, some do not.

Also, some are so obviously an extension of myself that it's like asking what would happen if I had a clone of myself in a different physical body living with me...

Which, wouldn't go very well if I'm honest, since I don't really do that great living with other people...

Edit: Oh, never mind. I just got what you're referring to. In which case... Well, still; See above, only add magic and a set of giant cyborg cats...

supermariner

Aug 27, 2010
Well me and Elvis would probably argue about who finished the last of the milk
then play loud music at night to annoy each other til one of us gave up and went to the 24/7 in his dressing gown to go get some

yeah, he'd win. being dead makes you stubborn like that
That's how every other roomate situation i've ever been in has gone to date anyway

MartianWarMachine

Neon-pink cyber-kitty
Dec 10, 2010
Legion said:
She would try and kill me or turn me into a machine.

I think I would prefer the latter.
Wouldn't we all. At least, I would. Gimme mah metal flesh already!

OT: We would be out killing all the humans, of course!

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
I'm sure that dancing Conan O'Brien and I would have a whale of a time. Although he'd probably spend that whale of a time dancing. In an infinite loop. Forever.

Nerdstar

Apr 29, 2011
its a Sunday night: iv got four pounds of cupcakes 3 gallons of vodka, a play list set to techno and a death wish, LETS PARTY!!!!!