Youd decide what xbox 360 game i will be getting on monday the 27th

phar

Jan 29, 2009
Im playing Riddick and Lost Oddyssey at the moment. Depending how long it takes me to finish with them I will get Oblivion/Fallout3 or inFamous.

If you are able to get orange box on PC, I cant stand the xbox version of TF2 and L4D.. framerates are so choppy at times on console.

Apr 21, 2009
conquerworm said:
How about dont get a game instead sponsor a starving kid in a third world country for a year. :p
i see your point but i already have to kids to pay for and thats already sucking up all my time and money lol

Apr 21, 2009
i have fallout 3 already and am stuck, im just after putting the charge on the big bomb, and now all l do is walk about, i havent got a clue where to go or whjat to do

any help

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
WrongSprite said:
stinkychops said:
Syphonz said:
Vern said:
MGS4 or MadWorld!
A) Most 360 owners don't have the patience to like MGS4.

B) They have Gears... Mad World isn't needed.
Gross, a fanboy.
Get back in your hole.

I recommend Orangebox. Fallout 3 and/or Bioshock. Gears if you dont have it.
I think what hes trying to say is MGS4 + Madworld arn't on 360, which is the thread topic. Its just fairly sarcastic =P
Damnit, you guys just ruined the whole joke. Nobody should've quoted it, and just let it be.
Shame on you.

Anyway, probably BioShock or Orange Box.

Those, because you can buy both of those, and they together still cost less than a game released recently.

Boxinatorizore

Mar 25, 2009
Shapsters said:
delta4062 said:
Shapsters said:
Evilmonkeysniper0182 said:
never played half life so that does sound appealing so far.

and yes l meant new thread not topic, i hadnt had my daily shot of coffee when l wrote it
It's not just Half-Life2, its also Team Fortress 2(a very fun online FPS) and Portal(one of the best games ever!)
Goddamn valve fanboys
Only good game on the box is TF2
I'd quite like it if you didn't call me a Valve fanboy, considering the fact I have never played a Valve game prior to the Orange Box. Portal is a great game and TF2 is lots of fun.
I liked half life 2 better than any other game in the orange box besides maybe TF2 bu I only started playing that wednesday.

lava_lamp

Dec 6, 2008
popdafoo said:
lava_lamp said:
dont get the orange box for the 360 it is much better on PC
Well this could be said about any game. It's still a good game.
not any game

not Assassins Creed
or Gears of War

but Valve games are always better on PC because they let you mod
(and Garrys Mod is awesome)

Thegoodfriar

Apr 15, 2009
Barbie's Horse Adventures... sure it is an original Xbox release but it is backwards compatible with the 360.