Your 2013 games list

Hawkeye 131

Jun 2, 2012
Dispite the fact that we're currently in the middle of the annual holiday release window, I'm finding myself eagerly interested in a few titles of 2013. That is unless we all spontaneously combust on Dec. 21st!

Day-1 buy(s):
None

Probable buy(s):
- Crysis 3
- Rainbow 6: Patriots
- Watch Dogs

Pending reviews & further inspection buy(s):
- Tomb Raider
- Gears of War: Judgement
- Fuse
- GTA: V
- Metro: Last Light
- Remember Me

If there's some random trade-in deal buy(s):
- Dead Island: Riptide

So what's your list look like?

-Hawk

Dire Sloth

Filthy Casual
Jun 23, 2012
I got loads, but mainly Bioshock Infinite.
The collector's edition is just... so orgasmic. I loooove statuuuues!

ALSO
Watchdogs looks amazing so far.

MaCaulay

Jan 18, 2012
I have already gone out and pre-ordered the Songbird Edition of 'Bioshock: Infinite', I really want to get the collectors edition of 'Tomb Raider' also. As much as it ashames me to say it I also really want to try 'Injustice: Gods Among Us'... Maybe I'll hire that one though...

There are a few PS3 exclusives coming out as well which I think may cause me to finally shell out some cash for a second console. For example 'Beyond: Two Souls', 'The Last of Us' and 'Remember Me' all of which look incredible.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
I'll probably end up buying Dead Space 3 if it gets decent reviews, I might as well see how it all ends as if EA are to be believed, it could be the last one. If it gets lousy reviews then I cn wait until its cheaper.

I'm really looking forward to The Last of Us, you kow Naughty Dog are going to make this awesome. I just wish they would give u a release date. Watch Dogs is another one I'm looking forward too and thats based on a ten minute gameplay demo. Remember Me is another that looks interesting, but I think I'll have to wait and see how that turns out before buying it, Capcoms recent treatment of the Resident Evil franchise is making me cautious about buying their games.

There probably will be more stuff, but for the moment, thats it.

crazyrabbits

Jul 10, 2012
Aliens: Colonial Marines is the game I've been waiting 15 years for. Ever since I first saw the third Alien film in '97, I've been waiting for something that would be the "true sequel to Aliens". Looks like Gearbox is going to deliver.

Dead Space 3 looks interesting, but it doesn't seem to be that scary. If the recent bit-gamer.net [http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/xbox-360/2012/11/08/dead-space-3-preview/1] preview is anything to go by, it might be a disappointment in that respect.

Watch Dogs is looking really, really good.

I'll probably pick up R6: Patriots - hopefully, it has more in common with the first Vegas than its sequel.

It's looking like 2013 will be an amazing year.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
I'm not going to be done with my backlog till 2015 or so, I'm afraid to look...

Then again, nothing so far. Maybe some good indie titles, or something...

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I'll pick up "the Stick of Destiny", "Saints Row 4" and "Legend of Zelda: WiiU Edition" as well as the humble bundle and maybe some steam sales.

The Madman

Dec 7, 2007
About the only upcoming game I've really been paying all that much attention to is Thief 4, and not only has there been almost no news about that game in years but what little news there has been has been pretty negative sadly. Don't even know if anything will happen in 2012.

I guess Mechwarrior: Online? Beta's is pretty fun and the core mechanics for a damned good multiplayer Mechwarrior game are there, now it's just a matter of seeing that they use it properly and don't screw this up somehow.

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011
I don't really plan too much in advance, but I'm really excited for Fire Emblem Awakening and Company of Heroes 2.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Aliens:Colonial Marines. It's going to be the video-game sequel to Aliens, and I'm going to play the fuck out of it. Provided it's fun, of course, but I have faith in Gearbox.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
Deadpool
Bioshock Infinite
God of War: Ascension
Watch Dogs
The Last of Us

Maybe Metro: Last Light but I'm only classifying it as "maybe" because it might have been pushed back to 2014.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Bioshock Infinite and The Last of Us are definite day-one buys.

I'll probably snag Watch Dogs at some point. Depends when it comes out.

Remember Me is a possibility. I've seen both good and bad things.

ElectroJosh

Aug 27, 2009
Alright:

both Bioshock Infinite and Watch Dogs look promising so I am likely to get them both (assuming they review well and blah blah blah)

But there is only one must have game for 2013 as far as I am concerned - Wasteland 2 (assuming it does come out in 2013 of course).

Anything else that I get and enjoy will just be a bonus.

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
crazyrabbits said:
Dead Space 3 looks interesting, but it doesn't seem to be that scary. If the recent bit-gamer.net [http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/xbox-360/2012/11/08/dead-space-3-preview/1] preview is anything to go by, it might be a disappointment in that respect.
Replace might with will and I'd agree with you.

Definites are

South Park: Stick of Truth

Metro: Last Light

Bioshock: Infinite

Various Kickstarters

Possible: Company of Heroes 2

Hylke Langhout

Mar 2, 2011
Deadpool and Watchdogs are looking pretty damn great. Bioshock Infinite is a maybe because I want to play the first Bioshock first. I'm also going to be getting as many WiiU games as I can afford including but not limited to Rayman Legends, the new Smash Bros assuming it comes out next year and the new Zelda. I might pick up some 3DS games, like Ace Attorney 5. Man am I going to be spending a lot of money next year.

mohit9206

Oct 13, 2012
my 2013 to play games list are
AC3,GTA5,RE6,Tomb raider reboot , NFS most wanted, etc mainly these