Your afterlife is a universe of your choice

mmins

Aug 22, 2011
Lets say you died and then spontaneously spawned into any universe (gaming, movie, etc) of your choosing. What would it be?

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
One of them animes were woman will have sex with you at the drop of a hat.

Or some universe were Dragons exist.

Edit:

Or the Transformers universe....

Or baring that... a universe were Micheal bay doesn't exist.

the spud

May 2, 2011
Inb4 Skyrim.

I would love to live in Hyrule. Think about it, the lands are varied, the characters are interesting and unique, and every couple of years (or couple of hundred years in game) the entire way you look at the world changes either from cartoony to realistic or vice versa.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Greyhawk (aka the Dungeons&Dragons 3.5ed standard setting).

I'm assuming I'll still be dead, so I'd like to spend eternity in the Blessed Fields of Elysium.

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
The universe from Northern Lights (Golden Compass). I always wanted my soul to take the shape of a talking animal and keep me company.

Fanta Grape

Aug 17, 2010
A universe where TF2 didn't get the polycount update ...

Seriously, I'd like to go to the mario world. I mean going to the world in Super Mario Sunshine ... so peaceful...

MrJKapowey

Oct 31, 2010
Tamriel, no I don't care if someone's already said this...

Failing that, WH40K but with console commands like god mode, tp and invedit so I can give myself a lightsabre and invincibility and go to work on those goddamn Ultramarines...

SPARTANXIII

Nov 24, 2009
Either Equestria or The Halo Universe.

Its either killing time with cupcakes, or killing covie's with grenades.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
I think you'd get tired of any one place over an eternity. You'd need to go somewhere fairly large eh?

And most fictional universes have an existence that hinges on conflict, so they're dangerous often with beings of unimaginable power duking it out, crashing through your living room.

In the Marvel and DC universes super people go flying through buildings all the time. You think nobody gets hurt? Even if you picked a universe like Bleach's where super heroes fight and somehow manage to never hit a house there's civilian casualties all the time. Lord of the rings? Orcs. Elderscrolls? Daedra, Taescaci, bandits, cultists, CLIFF RACERS. Mass effect? Reapers.

I'd say go to the Dead or Alive universe, why not hang out on a beach with gorgeous ladies forever?... And there's all the big cities of the world represented... but see Ryu Haybusa lives there and hence so do fiends, who gobbled up civilians in Venice and New York.

In short... I need more time to think about this.

Lhianon

Aug 28, 2011
the Forgotten Realms (a D&D setting)

just hand me that chakram, thank you very much

NovaCascade

Oct 2, 2010
manic_depressive13 said:
The universe from Northern Lights (Golden Compass). I always wanted my soul to take the shape of a talking animal and keep me company.
This. Ever since I read those books I wanted a daemon.

Other choices would be Hyrule, Mass Effect universe, or maybe Pokemon... I've played enough of those games that I should be a champion in no time. The question is what region. I quite liked Hoenn, or maybe Sinnoh.