Your all time favorite movie.

r3lix

Mar 19, 2009
wouldyoukindly99 said:
r3lix said:
I have a funny feeling this needs search bar- None the less, I choose you Watchmen!
Yay! Go Watchmen!

I know there are a bunch of 'Recommend me a movie' threads but I can't recall any threads of this exact nature. I search barred it and didn't get much so I went with it.
I think there might be a few, But may have been done a while ago. I like where this thread is going, I ain't complaining :)

Fluffee

Aug 9, 2009
American History X

Ironic given my avatar is a nearly so-black-its-offensive person

Obrien Xp

Sep 27, 2009
Master and Commander
LOTR
Star Wars
All Quiet on The Western Front

I'm sorry, its just I love them all.
There'd be more but I just watch so many movies that I forget most of the titles.

mojojowjow2007

Oct 19, 2008
A really unfair forum this one. so im gonna go with the films i dont get tired of:

Clockwork orange
Forest Gump
Schindler's List

All Fantastic in every way possible

MrDeano89

Jul 1, 2009
have to say i didnt like the watchmen that much (had sex during so probably missed some plot points) but to me it seemed like a slow boring version of sin city :S

also i must say, most of the films quoted are epic

UsefulPlayer 1

Feb 22, 2008
tellmeimaninja said:
(Dramatically) Saving Private Ryan comes to mind
Yay!!!

Besides that movie, I really liked the LOTRs trilogy. Particularly "The Return of the King" where Gandalf is explaining to Pippin what life is like after death. That gave me some shivers.

I saw "No Country for Old Men" recently. Never got to see the beginning but the movie is really something.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Pulp Fiction is my favourite movie. No surprise there, what a film!

EDIT:
L24z13L said:
I would have to say my favorite is The Count of Monte Cristo
Original or remake?

Hypeoz

Oct 8, 2009
Matrix 2, had an awesome fight seen with weapons and the greatest car chase of all time.