Your avatar is making sexual advances on you! What now?

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
Why, hello Fräulein Katzenberger. I didn't expect you to be here but i'm sure as hell not going to complain.

banksy122

Nov 12, 2009
My avatar is Death. So well, I don't really have a choice of what to do because I would be dead. xD

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
Wait... what? Zero, what are you... whoa, WHOA, DUDE WATCH THE LASERS, WATCH THE *death by gay reploid snu snu*

'Cause you can't say no to Zero.

Toshiooh

Mar 17, 2011
I suppose I would do what most people did in the manga he came from... strangle him? hum maybe not... (walks away from awkward post)

AlbinoHero

Oct 17, 2009
I see my avatar and think "Ouch, OUCH! OUCH!" So I would probably run away and scream like a masculine little girl.

Pat8u

Apr 7, 2011
oh uh sorry eric Im not in to that kind of stuff *runs away*
[small](Eric is my cat)[/small]
ALSO: Thanks op for making that image in my head

Feralcentaur

Mar 6, 2010
This should probably be in Forum Games...

...How would I know if it's sexual though? 0_0 It's a freaking Green Cube grid, it doesn't have any sexual organs and it lacks the flexibility of an actual Human so the most it could ever do is hover inside of me... Ech.

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
Well, my avatar is of me as my personification of the electromagnetic force. So uhhh... I'll go with the easier option and say that it is in fact the personification of the electromagnetic force. In that case... this will be a shocking experience. ;)