Your Avatar is your face

The .50 Caliber Cow

Pokemon GO away
Mar 12, 2011
Well, because of Internet karma (good or bad) you've ended up with your Escapist avatar as your head.

How does the world react to you? What do you think of yourself now? What kind of job will you get with your new face?

Well, I would be a pretty unique person. What with having a dancing upper torso instead of a head. People would probably ask about the floating 'e' as well.

Have fun.

[sub][sub]Moo! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9iIgQN5uZE&feature=related][/sub][/sub]

BulletMagTrig

Nov 14, 2011
I'd be the bad ass bounty hunter everyone ever wanted to be. That might be rather hard living in America, but I'm sure I can find a job. If nothing else the 501st legion would let me do promotions.

That is if I didn't click that f'ing red button badge...

everythingbeeps

Sep 30, 2011
Considering my avatar is my X360 avatar, which is based (loosely) on my real face....I'd just be a cartoon version of myself.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Only zee Captain can be the bad ass.

So I would have a skull face with a hat. Could I still live? Hope so. Don't want to miss the next Doctor Who or Death in Paradise.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
People will probably see me as a creeper and I wouldnt blame them. I probably wouldn't get a job with this face but I'd be lying if I said I didn't find it funny :p

Mar 11, 2008
I find myself pleased with the result of having a Ringo Deathstarr as a head.

I'd also be rather literally top-heavy, rather than just metaphorically so. I'm sure it'd kill my shoulders!

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
There was me, that is Pinkie, and my 3 droogs, that is Apple Jack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity. We sat in the Equestria milk bar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Equestria milk bar sold milk plus, milk plus vellocet, or synthemesc, or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-friendship.

A Pinkie DeLarge head? Yes, please.

gazumped

Dec 1, 2010
Yeah, there's... really not much different for me here. Except that I now eat rainbows and poop butterflies.

:O

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

*is captured*

Welcome to the carnival! We have a lion tamer, a sword swallower and a special attraction for you!

MrShowerHead

Jun 28, 2010
Oh, I have nothing against this. Sure, it would look odd, my head being black and white, but I'm sure my friend's will get used to it sooner or later

OhJohnNo said:
...Errrm.

How the fuck does this work?
Ever played Dead Space? That avatar reminded of Divider's head... It might work that way

But I don't know the size of that thing... That might be a problem

DPeteD

May 29, 2011
Well. This leaves me rather puzzled also I will forever have trouble with depth perception but hey, I now have a tophat and a spiffing suit to boot!

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
MrShowerHead said:
Oh, I have nothing against this. Sure, it would look odd, my head being black and white, but I'm sure my friend's will get used to it sooner or later

OhJohnNo said:
...Errrm.

How the fuck does this work?
Ever played Dead Space? That avatar reminded of Divider's head... It might work that way

But I don't know the size of that thing... That might be a problem
The size? Well, it's a spaceship, and its name happens to be "T-mat Megaship".

Yeah, I'm going to have problems fitting it onto my face.