Your Avatar vs Above Avatar?

cryogeist

Apr 16, 2010
i get into fights with the all powerful
all you have to do is give yours a doggy biscuit and thats it....

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
Well, my protection is top priority. He's smart enough to see through a trick like that. Plus, he knows that I'll give him two treats and a belly rub later after we make it through this. ^_^

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
Oh no, I don't really doubt it. Even if things don't go my way we can get the hell out of here with some nice teleporting skillz.

Although I'm pretty sure we wouldn't need to run. :p

What class are your guys? Summoners?

cryogeist

Apr 16, 2010
well if the female is the one from my data then she could beat you she was a calculator and she has all the spells and the male one is nonexistent but yeah at the moment they are summoners

cryogeist

Apr 16, 2010
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Arithmetician
and if you dont know what that class is then read this

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
Well you ninja'd me with your explanation. >.<

That all seems needlessly complex, just how I like my FFT. I've only played FFTA but the possible skill and job combinations were mind blowing.

I know that it would be an impressive fight, but I don't think it's as simple as you're assuming.

cryogeist

Apr 16, 2010
Sacman said:
Well she is basically a god figure... so...<.<
i think the hardest part of this thread is the fact you dont know who you are fighting half the time...
(if i read your post correctly)

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Nope... she controls reality... more or less... so chances are in my favor...<.<

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Indeed I could! I'd pull their cloaks and make them fall... And I woukld bury them in cardboard boxes! Mwaha!