Your Avatar vs Yourself

Black Arrow Officer

Jun 20, 2011
I wouldn't stand a chance against Dat Face Soldier. Assuming he was merciful enough to kill me instead of squeezing me into his accordion and crushing my bones with every song, his stare alone when viewed outside of a computer screen would cause every single blood vessel in my body to hemorrhage and kill me instantly. So, how would you fare in battle against your Avatar?

baconfist

Sep 8, 2009
Since I don't have stealth detection I probably wouldn't do so great against a lurker. Plus as a civilian I only have 40hp and a lurker does 20 damage a hit with no upgrades, so at best I could take two hits before I died.

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
Pretty sure I'm gone. Solaire and some generic knight coming together in jolly co-operation to take down...wait...I AM SOLAIRE! Am I fighting my evil twin or something? Damn him!

...Anyway, yeah, I'm pretty screwed. Maybe. I think. Perhaps.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
I would start out nervous but then again the guy takes himself out. Victory by default!

him over there

Dec 17, 2011
Even though there is some sort of error so it isn't showing up right now... it's Mike Dawson. Who do you think is going to win? He wouldn't hit me once, he would "miss" if you will.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I would die a glorious death, eating a pie from the hands of a paratrooper. Failing that, I help build his Wall. I'm isolated, but at least I'm comfortably numb!

TipsyRam

Jan 17, 2011
O_O I don't know. Me against zombie me.... well it depends on what kind of zombie I was. If just normal mindless "i'm going to eat your flesh" zombie then I think pretty well... other wise I would probably get my ass handed to me.

YonderTunic

Mar 4, 2010
I don't think I would particularly enjoy being mauled by the twenty-foot wold god over here. Doesn't sound like a particularly quick or painless death.

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
Gummy is a literally toothless baby alligator. I don't think he could hurt me if he tried (which he probably would), but if I hurt him I'd just look like a massive jackass. So...call it a draw?
Magical029 said:
Since I have no avatar, I win. Easily.
You fool, you cannot harm nothingness! Eventually you will die while nothing will remain unchanged. You have already lost.

n00beffect

May 8, 2009
Haha, I wouldn't tell him my real name, and I'd just tease him with fake clues and stuff :D Just hope he doesn't find my ID card!

Nice thread by the way.