Your battle cry

nvzboy

Dec 29, 2012
When I'm obviously on top I'll shout things like "prepare your anus".
In all other cases it is a form of diabolical shouting and quoting the heavy from TF2.
With this one being my favorite.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WHptG35EWU

(Don't know how to embed this right, sorry :/)

Daaaah Whoosh

Jun 23, 2010
As my name suggests, my battle cry is "Daaaah!"

'whoosh' is the sound of me missing the target, and impaling myself.

rdaleric

Jan 22, 2009
'Ave it! Which was used a lot when I played rugby, my main job was to run onto crash balls right at the defence and juggernaut my way through

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
Mine is awesome.

If that didn't embed here is a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM6sTtQeavI

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010

Go to 4:42.

"PSSSSUUUI. PSS-guttural sounds- PSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!"

Those are Headsprouter noises. I STOLE THEM FROM INSECT MUTANT AND STOLE HIS POSITION IN TS3. Muahahaha! Looking forward to making some of those when Rewind gets released.

Oct 2, 2012
My rarely used battle cry is some form of guttural, angrish noise that comes from the bowels of my lungs.
Usually only unleashed during my come back phase after getting my ass handed to me.

When I'm not failing miserably however its usually "Hehehehe, ***** be dead".

I'm not very entertaining with my gaming statements... I usually game in perfect silence so I;ve had no room to develop them.

Sordin

Aug 5, 2011
Usually I copy the demoman and go in with the very simple LETS DO IT! But if I'm feeling particularly annoyed I go with the very illogical WOULD IT KILL YOU TO DIE?

NuclearDude

Feb 20, 2013
Mine's simple, in honour of all of those StarCraft games of old where I was busy building a steamroller while the rest of my team was getting wiped:

"I'M COMING!!!!!"

In the most stereotypical British Empire Accent Possible. If not that one I will often shout:

"TO ME!" ad infinitum.

Oh the wonders of pre-voice Patch Chivalry.

kyuzo3567

Jan 31, 2011
Mine is taken from Looking for Group.... Nothing beats shouting "For Pony" at the top of your lungs

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Well since I'm the surgical type it's usually just something to annoy the recently headshotted...

Something like "Quack"....

Or the traditional "KILL EM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!"

Echopunk

Jul 6, 2011
Depends on the situation, but I generally go with selections from the last two minutes or so of Clutch's Binge and Purge.

ClockworkPenguin

Mar 29, 2012
I'm not really a 'battle' kind of guy. I much prefer a 'why can't we talk about this over a cup of tea' method of conflict resolution.

That being said, when I do get carried away playing computer games or DnD, I tend to fall back on the short and simple 'BOOOOM!'.It's punchy, and it gets the point across. If I'm feeling really aggressive I may resort to 'BRING IT, BITCHES!', and of course, you cannot go wrong with the ever classic 'HAVE AT THEE!'.