Your battle cry

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
My battle cry: DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
That or perhaps: BELIEVE IT
[sub]Stupid trickster sites sneaking in horrible images when their normal anime pics are posted on other sites-so sorry for anyone who was exposed to that-I did not know.[/sub]

FancyNick

Mar 4, 2013
Mines not really all that special. It's usually an incomprehensible "AHHHHhAAHhAHAH!!" or "Balls deep Gents!" My fleeing cry is a Boondocks Saint's reference "Let's make like a tree and get the fuck out of here."

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
Froggy Slayer said:
knight steel said:
--SNIPPED FOR SANITY--
AGH MY EYES

THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING

DAMN YOU EARLY 2000'S INTERNET SHOCK SITES!
OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE
That was.....da fuck why the hell........what....I.....just linked to an anime picture and that......o_O I'm so so so sorry I had no idea.
WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANY SITE DO THAT JUST FOR LINKING TO INNOCENT ANIME PICS WHY JUST WHY ARRRGGHHHH [sub]make it go away make it go away make it go away make it go away make it go away make it go away make it go away make it go away[/sub]

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
I got a couple from RedvsBlue I could use:

"For our ancestors ancestors, attack!"

"My name is Micheal J. Caboose! And I,hate, TAXES!"

"I will eat your unhappiness!"

"We're gonna fucking die!" (good ole' Grif)

And of course the classic one from Warhammer 40K:

"For the Emperor!"

Muspelheim

Apr 7, 2011
For certain occasions:

"For the King!!"

(One of the few perks of living in a monarchy, it's got a better ring to it than "For the President!", doesn't it?)

For most occasions!

"Urraaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!"

Ironman126

Dark DM Overlord
Apr 7, 2010
Joby Baumann said:
Alone:GAAAH MORTHERLAAAAND
This was my cry for the longest time. Such good memories...

OT: My battle cry depends on the task at hand. Sometimes it's "For Ferelden!" if I'm feeling silly. Other times, it's "Pain is temporary! Glory is forever! Forward!" Usually that one comes out if I'm playing paintball and need to yell at the goddamn 11-year-olds who are cowering in a building, taking pot shots at target well beyond the range of a paintball marker.

HalfTangible

Apr 13, 2011
HODARI-NAKAL!!

Even in the fictional universe I'm making for it, the phrase literally has no meaning, but it's fun to scream and some Hodran pretend it means 'Its what the Prince (their god) would want'.

Alternatively:
-"Bring it on!"
-"For the Emperor!"

Greyhamster

Nov 26, 2010

Hm, hope the tags work here.
Anyway, this is easily the best war cry ever. Although every other non-sensical warcry comes close. It takes a true badass to pass up on a chance to intimidate someone by yelling something silly instead!

BM19

Sep 24, 2012
I usually go with the classic "B*tches ain't sh*t!" Oftentimes elongating the last word for effect.
There's also the classic "AMURICUH", as well as "take the hill/stairs/door/gate/whatever we're charging into!"

saxxon.de

Apr 18, 2011
Mine would be "TODAY WE WILL TAKE REVENGE FOR THE CRUEL THINGS THEY DID TO US BY DOING NEW CRUEL THINGS TO THEM ! ONWARDS ! HOORAY !" or alternatively "Uhm..!"

zanzarra

Oct 12, 2009
Ooh, not the first Eador entry...

Since I love cherry-tapping at the end of a battle that went well:

( while killing the last enemy with the ranged attack of the barbarian )
"AXE! FAAACE!"

The

Jan 24, 2012
A Duke Nukem styled "Let's kick some ass" or that intro song from The Lion King.

The

Jan 24, 2012
Muspelheim said:
For certain occasions:
"For the King!!"

(One of the few perks of living in a monarchy, it's got a better ring to it than "For the President!", doesn't it?)
Or if you're living in Russia: "For the Tsar!" or Ancient Rome: "For the Emperor!" or Canada: "For the Prime Minister!"

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
Never Forget!

it's an obsure reference to an obscure game, and even those who know that game might not get it >:p