Your Bedroom's Not As Cool As This Kid's Portal Digs

Phuctifyno

Jul 6, 2010
Shock and Awe said:
They should have a portal mirror [http://www.deltaattack.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/portal-mirror-close-up.png] as well!
Portal sense dictates that these should also be on opposite ends of the room, facing each other.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
There seems to be a child infestation in this scientific child containment area.
A small amount of deadly neurotoxin should take care of that.

Pistachio101

Mar 1, 2011
Also, the kid has a f'ing en-suite. Though I guess it wouldn't matter if he didn't. With some clever portals he can probably poop wherever he wants.

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
MianusIzBleeding said:
poiumty said:
Vector.

Vector?

...vector. You know, I can't decide whether that name sounds really dumb or really great.
Just like Vector the Crocodile from Knuckles Chaotix

:/

Fuck that name
Find the computer room, Shadow!

OT: I really should design a Half-Life or Portal themed room for myself. My mugs and plush headcrab hat aren't enough nerd cred for me.

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
My one-room flat is decorated kinda to look like underwater place, although filled with terrariums occupied by arachnids and other invertebrates. It helped that I've always liked blue colours and animal themes, so when I moved on my own, I had all this stuff that fitted thematically together.

If I ever have kids they are so going to have all kinds of cool stuff like that.

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010

Damn kids and thier now awesome parents...Where was this stuff when I was a kid?! HUH!?

OT: I sure envy the kid for getting such and awesome room. If or when I get kids I am so decorating it akin to something like that.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
"Because she is watching us..."

Paranoia has never been more fun, apparently. :-D

anian

Sep 10, 2008
While the room looks nice...am I the only one who notices how freakin' dangerous for a child (or even an adult) this room is? The kid practically hurt himself twice in the video alone. And it's not something that's hard to fix either.
That piece of "carpet" with orange gel splotch has slightly curved edges (kid even stumbles on it in the video) and his head would land on a) the bed frame or b) the edge of the night stand. Again this might happen to and adult as well.
Secondly, there's a happy and energetic kid with two lava lamps...that's not gonna end well, those things get really hot.
And third, the button below the bed kid puts plush toys on and then steps on them and jumps on the bed...he hit himslef right in the video.
Yeah nothing really happened now, but he's a lively young boy in that kind of room...I hope they got medical insurance.

VanTesla

Apr 19, 2011
Those parents are awsome!!! I just hope they don't spoil him to much or he may grow up with a superiority complex...

Shadow Geo

Mar 24, 2011
I felt my heart breaking when he put that cube on that "button" and opened the door... or was it my heart being touch.... can't tell the difference, but the feeling is there, and that room is AWESOME.

kiwi_poo

Apr 15, 2009
"the cake is a lie" written on the walls?
a bloody camera (I know it's not real) attached over the bed?

that's really dark. lucky the kid is too young to realise that. I couldn't sleep in that room.
call me crazy.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
What about if the kid does something wrong?

"Go to your room!"

"...alright, it's awesome in there anyway."

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH twitching with jealous rage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But he doesnt have the talking plush portal turret ;D hahah that IIII have! so :p