Your best kill in a game ever!

TheIr0nMike

Mar 3, 2008
I have a tie in COD4: the first was a magic bullet effect in which I shot at a group in crossfire and killed three people that were slightly lined up. My other was I in a room in Crash during a hardcore match. I killed three people with a G3 less then two-seconds apart. I used the UAV function, noticed a guy trying to sneak up behind me and by some divine intervention, all of my assailant's bullets missed and a knifed him.

Mar 3, 2008
Blast From The Past

Playing Wolfenstein: Enemy Territoy, I spawned right in the middle of an up-close-and-personal firefight. First reaction, fire. What do I have? A rocket launcher. The feed on the screen prints out "Team Kill, Team Kill, Team Kill, Team Kill, Suicide, Kill, Kill, Kill"

HizerKyte

Feb 15, 2008
Battlefield at a mate's place. I'd played this about 3 or 4 times before, and had only just figured out the maps so my mmoment of Valahlla in Strike at Karkand surprised everyone else. I got into a jeep, drove it over the dam, bailed out, flared the parachute and watched from up above as the vehicle crashed into (and comprehensively wiped out) a highly-trained three-man death squad who'd been playing together for ages. The flames had died out before I touched down, so I naturally got on with saving the free world. This still gives me a warm glow when I think about it. ;-D

Great thread btw

BuckminsterF

Mar 5, 2008
Its a toss up between the first Legendof Zelda boss I ever fought (i think it was the firs boss i ever fought plus the cinematics of the fight were mind boggling) and the computer in portal (hillarious)

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Goldeneye, N64. 1 on 1 in the caves. I'm getting pasted (as usual) and in deperation grab the rpc90, then spray. My mate's packing the rocket launcher, but he misses his first shot. Then he misses his second, then his third. All the while I'm spraying frantically away and eventually he goes down.

In a game to twenty this is my first kill, I punch the air and howl in delight. Only to notice too late the thin grey trail zipping towards me. His forth rocket hits the camera in dead centre, having flown the entire length of the largest room in the map.
Naturally its also kill 20, he wins. Again.

Bugger...

CommanderCool

Mar 4, 2008
Grabbing a Combine Elite with the Super-GravGun and tossing him into a crowd of three Soldiers, knocking all of them of the walkway.

Ownagecake

Dec 4, 2007
Dawn of War: Dark Crusade haha. I was playing tau with 3 of my friends, 4v4. We were pretty much winning when they organised an attack and killed two of my friends. I quickly made an army and lured them into my friends base. When they were busy killing him, he prepared his stuff (Space marines' dreadnaughts and terminators) and we attacked them.

They were completely took by surprise and we had time to kill 2 of em before they tried to do anything. But when they realised they had no chance at stopping our massive army with what was left of theirs, they decided to kill what was left of our base (my friend built and hq near mine). We were killing the last one when my friend died and I finally won the game when I finished the last guy. The match was so close that right when I destroyed his HQ, he destroyed my barracks (both our last building). But I destroyed his first so I won.

Tacroy

Mar 5, 2008
One of my favorite things to do in Tribes 2 when I was just messing around was to grab a satchel charge and a Shrike or a grav cycle. Then I'd abandon my vehicle somewhere near the enemy base, drop the satchel charge in it (which was harder than it sounds), and wait around nearby. The next enemy to see the vehicle and go "Hooray! Free ride!" pulled a Team Rocket.

Another fun of killing people with vehicles was to take a Shrike, loop around behind the enemy base, and skim their towers. Usually there were a couple of heavies camped out there on defense, but they were almost always facing the wrong way. You could usually wound and kill one before they noticed you.

Also, I was really good at placing turrets. I probably got more turret kills than dueling kills, ever.

The most ridiculous kill I ever got, though, has to be this one time when I was playing some random mod. I was in heavy armor, and I'd spent a lot of time sneaking under water to an area behind the enemy base. As I was trudging up the slope to start spamming my mortar, one of the defenders (who for some reason was behind me) noticed me and started firing his spinfusor at me. He wasn't very good at it; without turning around, I kept on walking up the slope, moving slightly every once in a while so the disks just flew past me. He was firing the things as fast as he could, and by that point I knew exactly what the reload time of a spinfusor was, so dodging wasn't very difficult, even without looking. Eventually I guess he ran out of ammo or something, because he ran past me, back towards his base; a little bit later I opened up with my mortar and unleashed footballs of doom, killing him and wrecking a lot of his base in the process.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
What really gives a sense of euphoria is the inexplicable ability to walk into the frontline of a battlefeild with a sniper and casually pop off headshots left and right. It happens to me, but not often; sweet feeling.

silentboblives

Mar 8, 2008
sorry but halo 3, stuck a guy then grav hammered him into his team mates in a team slayer match, and got triple kill. i laughed ofr, oh, say 10 minutes at the baseball kill.

also anyone notice how fun killing shit with a wall heater is in freaking half life???

Etab

Mar 13, 2008
I remember first playing half life 2, and nailing the first combine soldier with the crowbar, and getting that split-second single frame of the combine mask with bloodsplat all over it. To me that was golden. As well as not long after hitting another combine with a headshot and seeing him fly down backwards at the speed of a bullet and the bloodsplat on the wall behind.
To me that game brought me into a new era for realism.

And tho not really a player kill, a great death I found hilarious was in Max Payne 2, looking back into your own apartment and seeing the cleaners rigging the room up with a bomb, one talking about how as soon as he (you, max payne) walks through that door the bomb`ll go off and he wont know what hit him. Then another douchebag runs through that same door and says something like "whats going o.." Boom!

Even though it was the same bad guy texture I swear you could just read "Stupid" all over that guy running into the room.
I thought that was indeed classic.

ke7eha

Jan 8, 2008
OK, it's not necessarily a kill, but I love one of the KO's in Hitman Blood Money. It is in the 'A New Life' map, and if you pick up the bottle of ether and put it on a pair of panties in a room, you KO one of the FBI agents. He passes out in mid-sniff and smacks his head on the desk as he falls. It's priceless

Then again, some of the kills you get in blood money are kinda cool. Example, the final level [Requiem] I got three headshots with the same round from my .45s, priceless.

About my favorite kill from HL2:DM was when I hit a friend in the face with a dirty toilet.

Retloc20

Mar 20, 2008
Buddy o' mine was playing Vice City on some mission where you team up with Lance.
The mission was to protect some body, forget who, and we kept taking turns at screwing it up.
Eventually, mission goes smoothly until Lance caps someone from our side. This made my bud go nuts, he was actually yelling "LANCE!!" over and over at the screen. He tried to take out Lance, who'd disappeared by that point, and then got a helicopter after him plus about 4 police cars.
He took them all out with the revolver while standing in the middle of an open field.
The helicopter was right over his head, and one of the cars ignited on the way to him from idiocy or whatever, but it was still pretty awesome to see some guy standing in a field, blowing up cars and stuff screaming "LANCE!! LANCE!!" at the top of his lungs.

Retloc20

Mar 20, 2008
There was another kill I had on CoD4 where I had been owning the match as a..I think it's a Defender, anyway, I had a shotgun. Some wise guy thought he'd beat me at my own game and switched to my class. We ended up with him chasing me down a street until he caught up and fired at me. We found out later, in the replay, that as he fired I'd gone to prone, then swiveled around as he fired where my legs had been, then he shot at my legs AGAIN and ended with lead in the head.
Essentially, I'd ran, slid, swung legs around to face him, then gave him a gut of lead after he fired the 3 remaining shots in his chamber at me.
Good stuff.

FireFox170

Dec 15, 2007
Kubra Dam Map in Battlefield 2
Sniper with L96A1
I was on top of the crane near the Material Station Spawn Point
My target all the way on the Bridge Base
One Shot Kill

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
I feel like a twat.

Splinter Cell: Double Agent; I killed a guy on the stairs above me. It was cool at the time.

I apologize for beeing a N00b.

DEC_42

Jan 25, 2008
I recall one time in BF2 after barely surviving a tank encounter, this random terrorist tries to knife me, I was engineer and still had the AT Mines from destroying the tank to out of desperation I just threw the mine and hit the bastard in the head, (DEC_42 [Killed] that guy). I don't think BF2 had a message for that sort of kill yet =)

And in COD4 was some of my best kills ever. In Over grown I was waiting in the barn to "recover" and I jumped down from the ledge not knowing there was a rusky down below. Impulsively, I pressed the knife button and it was freaking awesome, me coming down on him and knifing his head open.

Another COD4 one, this was in the Single-Player mission where you had to Assassinate Zahkaev w/ the .50 cal. After shooting him directly in the neck (Activison really needed to make the time line make sense) and knowing he would survive because supposedly I only got his arm. I just started to shoot randomly and the bullet trajectory just nailed a guy in his ass as he was fleeing.

Tacitus said:
I'll throw mine out there...

EVE online, come across a Dominix class battleship piloted by some idiot. I'm in a Hawk assault frigate, buddy of mine is in a thorax cruiser.

After roughly 5 minutes of combat the cruiser pilot warped out because he was getting hammered by the battleship. So there's me, in my lowly frigate, chewing down the last bit of the battleship's hull. With rockets. Oh such a nice kill when you pop something 30x your size.
Holy crap, I'm not the only one who plays EVE Here!
Anyways, this was during a Corp war and Me, and 2 more corpmates were in Myrmidons (Battlecruisers) and we encountered this Hyperion (colossal battleship), loaded w/ T2 weapons and setup with immense resists. It was just an amazing kill, I'm glad I made the last shot. The battle was intense with drones EVERYWHERE and shots spraying out from both sides. The battle lasted about 8 minutes or so. It was around 3 AM, and my defective iPod reset to think it was on Pacific time (3 hours less than Eastern), when I set my alarm for 6:00. The iPod starts playing The Jurassic Park theme (so you have to know the theme in order know how amazing it sounds) and I lay the final blow with only a few hull points and the music comes to a climax.

There are just WAY too many awesome kills in SSBM for me to list the best one, so I'll leave it at that

Lametta

Sep 9, 2007
Half Life opposing Force multiplayer:
I had a sniper rifle and was standing on a high placed platform and one of my opponents was using the gun(dunno how to call it anymore) to eleveate himself from the floor to some higher platform (80-89 meters higher) i saw it instead of sniping i ran to the direction he was eleveating and jumped down and in mid air at the exact point we meeted (me falling down ->he getting eleveated) i shoot without zoom etc and killed him :X