Your best kill in a game ever!

Loafers

Aug 14, 2008
Somewhat recent: World of Warcraft

I was in Coilfang with my Hunter friend, and we chain-snared a dwarf paladin under the water until he drowned.

wordsmith

TF2 Group Admin
May 1, 2008
Look at you lot with your FPS stories.... My best was in Pokemon Diamond, just recently.

I'd almost finished the elite 4 with one (level 94 exploud) pokemon, and a bunch of level 20ish trainee's I'd bought along to get loads of exp. I get all the way through to the last fight of the last trainer, and he manages to take down my (very weakened) exploud. Panicking, I send out my vulpix, who burns and confuses him enough to take the opponent's health down to about half, before he is wiped off the field. I send out a level 22 budew, use leech life (takes a bit of HP away from the opponent, gives it to your pokemon) and somehow I manage to get him down further. He dies, as do my next two pokemon, but not before lowering the opponent to a very low red (1-10% hp remaining). The only pokemon I have left is a level 5 Eevee, who I send out expecting to get wiped off and lose the challenge. Then, the burn, the leech life and the previous battles take their toll and lower the opponent about as far down as possible without dying. I start to think "so close but so far", and then realise that Eevee has quick attack...

Needless to say, a level 5 killing a level 74 gives a hell of a lot of Exp, and he leveled to about level 35 in one fight :D

The best bit was, as I finally breathed out after the battle, I realised what a pillock I'd been... I had 99 revives and 99 max potions in my bag, meaning that my level 94 could have been back up and finished the battle easily :)

Loafers

Aug 14, 2008
wordsmith post=9.54616.629276 said:
Needless to say, a level 5 killing a level 74 gives a hell of a lot of Exp, and he leveled to about level 35 in one fight :D
Yeah, I did that a long time ago with the original Pokémon Blue. I had a level 14 or so Squirtle with Ice Beam, and I beat Giovanni's Nidoking (level 40 or so, when you fight him in the Sylph building) spamming Ice Beam on it.

meatloaf231

Old Man Glenn
Feb 13, 2008
Team Fortress 2, accidentally backstabbed another spy, who was cloaked, and that kill got me the "Hardcore" achievement. (1000 kills)

KimMR251

Jun 15, 2008
Back in my days of doin the lan thing...where I was in a clan (xP) and we had a match against some german dudes who didn't speak english (we didn't speak german either) and it was me and some other dude...

I ran out of ammo and used a knife to kill the guy. Most glorious kill ever ... and that's what won our match =D (Counterstrike)

QSiv

Jul 24, 2008
GTA San Andreas:
Trying to shoot a Ballas gang member with a rocket launcher.
I got hit by a car, and accidentally blown up a police helicopter.
Then the police started chasing up Ballas gang members.

Cid Silverwing

Paladin of The Light
Jul 27, 2008
CoD4 Deathmatch at big bro's apartment: Insta-kill from 15+ meters away with the sniper rifle without using the scope, and shooting from the hip. I lol'd so hard my sides hurt.

Keela

Aug 16, 2008
One was in Mercenaries. I planted all my c4 charges on one car. A civilian car. I drove it straight at a roadblock then jumped out at the last second. I then blew all the charges, which blew up 4 cars immediately. Then all the cars went flying all over the place. 3 of them killed a bunch of dudes bunched together. One of them flew into a helicopter and blew it up. The last car flew into another car, sending it sky high. I was staring in shock a bit too long, though and got an RPG to the face.
Second is the lethal injection from Hitman: blood money. Its just pure fun to put down mob bosses like the dogs they are.

john_alexander

Aug 16, 2008
I have a few.

My favorite by far was on Red Orchestra. I was a Sniper, and had to cross a road to get a better view of the enemy. I take two steps out, and BAM! Tank, right in front of me. I jump, fire (it's a reflex thing) and KILL THE TANK COMMANDER! He was just ducking himself back into the tank, and I pegged him in the head. It was hilarious.

My second comes from Metal Gear Online, and is not so much one great kill as it is an improbably long string of mostly-cool kills.

I was doing my usual 'anti-sniper' routine (I was using an Assault Rifle), running from sniper-nest to sniper-nest, sniping other snipers (sniping!), when I run headlong into not one, not even two, but three dudes with knives. So I do what I always do in this situation; switch to my knife, try to knock one over, and RUN THE HELL AWAY. The one I knock over falls unconscious and falls of the building, the second tries and fails to grab me, so I tackle him, whip out my AR and kill the last, turn to kill the tackled dude, and, just to have some fun, drop a grenade on the now-unconscious first guy. That grenade ended up killing two enemies, because he had just climbed the ladder and promptly asploded, falling off the building to his hilariously-well-timed death.

And that's it... I had a third, but it escapes me at the moment. Stupid thoughts, slippery little devils.

Russia208

Aug 10, 2008
just today, technically it wasnt my kill but in TF2 i was scout and i hit someone with my bat and they just exploded i was like WTF!!!?!?!?!?!?! but turns out another soldier on my team rocket launched him at the same time i hit him

Spleeni

Jul 5, 2008
Oh! My friend was playing Halo 1 on his laptop and (I saw this) he turned around a corner, saw a Hunter and let off one shot from his pistol.
ONE.
And he killed the Hunter. ONE F**KING SHOT!!!!!!!

Spleeni

Jul 5, 2008
Okay okay, I HAVE to put this down; it's technically a kill, so it's legal.
I just played the most awesome level of Dungeon Keeper 2 EVER.

It's level 8 or 7A I believe, where I was forced to fight in a territory covered in lava with no stone bridges. (I expanded until I hit a special item for money. I used the glitch where you pull up the start menu and hit the item over and over; no idea if it had any effect upon what I saw next)

I'd say about 20 minutes later, when I was thinking about going after the hero of the realm, I noticed that a giant was approaching my prison, where 4 of his mates were. I dropped 3 trolls down, and right before they were about to fight, I got a *JACKPOT WINNER* and the disco inferno music started to play. EVERYONE DANCED. The guys in the prison, the hero of the realm, EVERYONE! Then I noticed that the guys in the prison were no longer selectable. They were hostile INSIDE THE PRISION (naturally I set some mages down to kill them). Lastly, I possessed my level 6 Salamander, strode him across the lava, and beat the (still dancing) hero of the realm to death among his dancing bodyguards.

F**K YES. BEST GLITCH EVER.

diabloclock

Aug 16, 2008
UT3. The redeemer. It was some weird map I couldn't remember. I was feigning death near a respawn of the redeemer gun. Since everything is so goddamn gray nobody saw me as I was blended with the background. I picked up the 'deemer and saw a place were about 10 people were just shooting the snot out of each other I fired the thing in the middle of 'em. All dead. Sheer f*cking destruction.

Feb 14, 2008
In DIPRIP.
My car is burning (one more rocket would kill me) and I successfully make a handbrake turn avoiding a rocket barely, launch a flare amd fire a high power missile, hitting my enemy, and then finish him off with gatlinguns.

blarggles

Jan 18, 2008
Not really 1 death but a series of them. Playing CSS on office playing as a CT and my team were sucking so I basically decided to stop relying on them and went Rambo...with a TMP.

32 player server in 1 round I took out 14 of the opposition with a TMP. Most of them were headshots. Unfortunately since it is CSS I was unable to celebrate without being told I was a hacker and being banned.

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
i was playing with a m8 at my m8s house (not him someone over x box live) COD4 BTW

I was sniping in an enemy building when i realise this is where the enemy is spawning. its fine i say i can get a few easy kills "enemy UAV is airbourne" ah crap im doomed i thought pulling out the pistol to make a stand near a door. I then got a 5 streak with a pistol as the enemy lined up to hunt me down. Very proud i held my own for a few mins :p

Another was when i shot a claymore through a wall and killed the owner. I know its a challenge and it does happen but the guy complaining after the match was over was satisfying.

Snieeke

May 27, 2008
Playing the battle of brittain BF1942 map, me and a teammate play as the brittish. We take two planes and parachute down over the german airbase across the water. After hiding in a hangar, watching germans spawn and hopping into planes we nab a heavy bomber plane and take off. The germans notice us and start to fire at the plane, as the slow behemoth starts taking off. Just as we clear the cliffs I get into the top turret and see two fighterplanes on our tail just taking off and firing full on at us. I scream (this is a rare occurance for me) and let loose with the turret, somehow managing to blow up both the planes. That was probably one of the coolest events I have ever experienced in a multiplayergame - and Ive been playing them for a long time.

I have another distant memory of being bulldozed constantly by the enemy team in original cs, the map was "Iraq" i think, a missile bunker thing. The teams were severly unbalanced, and I wasnt helping much either. Anyway, I get this idea and tried it with my friend. Basicly he has no money and only the standard glock, and I had saved up for a p90 but without bodyarmor. So, we are the only ones left and as usual the other team runs around in a big pack looking for easy kills. My friend jumps out and takes potshots and the group with his glock and runs further into this small room we are holed up in. All the other players run after him, missing me standing in the little crevice next to the door. I empty my clip pointblanck into them, but noone turns around. That reload was some of the longest seconds in my life.. I get the reload just as one turns around and manage to take out the rest of them. I had managed to take out eight players in about 10-15 seconds, the scoremessages lining up a third of my screen. The was the only round we won that time, but it felt sooooo good! :) Best of all, the other team had been writing smack on the chat, and after that round not a single one said anything

Johnn Johnston

May 4, 2008
Not my best, but it warrants a mention. Firing a sniper shot on BF: BC and missing the guy I was aiming at, but I hear glass breaking and it says I got a kill. The bullet went through the window, out the other side of a building through another window and hit somebody.

TommyGun465

Jul 2, 2008
COD4: Search and destroy: I was the last man standing, and i was playing sniper. I had no idea were the other last man standing was. suddenly he appears. hes sprinting for the staircase. i aim at him, no time to concetrate. i shoot and out of random, the must marvellous headshot ever!

Malf

Aug 18, 2008
sorry i've got a halo 2 one it was only funny because i threw a plasma grenade and it landed on an elite's crotch he looked down BOOM i laughed i cried i got shot at good times