Your best recent MP match?

VoltySquirrel

Feb 5, 2009
Random, overdone topic, I know, but what the hell. Personally, its a tie. Now, both of these are MW2 matches (yea, I know the game sucks, but I kick ass at it, and its the only game my friends play besides BC2).

The first is a game I played on Highrise. For some reason, I kick ass at sniping on this map, if my flawless 32-0 says anything. I spent the entire game behind the copier in the office building. I get my predator missle and harrier easy enough. Eventually I get my chopper gunner, which is overpowered, yes, but I don't really care. Once I hit 25 kill streak, my friend Solar says, "Hey Volty, do you have Nuke on?" I reply no, which he responds by saying, "Too bad, because you'd have one." I didn't know this until now, which scared the crap outta me. So from that point on I dual raffica'd people coming in for the rest of the game. Most of the time I relied on my Intervention's thermal one shots and my claymores.

The second was on a friends PS3 on his PSN account on Derail. I went 47-7 with the M4A1 w/ Red Dot and the AIDS shooting autoshotty. I spent most of the time popping fools walking in the front door.

Honorable mention goes to another Highrise snipe game where in one magazine of ammo, I got 2 2-for-1 shots,my Pred and my harrier, and the perfectionist challenge. The rest of the game I tac knifed fools. What about you?

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
Umm, Halo ODST with [user]khaimera[/user]. And that was about Four or Five months ago. We did good.

Tiut

Jul 9, 2008
TS clearly meant to say MPH.

In which case, I haven't played in quite some time, but I do remember a game where I shadowfroze an unassuming Spire and then some damn Trace took my kill! So I goes over there and shadowfreeze him and then missile'd his ass.

Oh yeah.

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
On thursday I played MW 2 with my friends on XBL, we played pure Domination, and once again I kept coming out on top of the list or near the top, seriously I'm like naturally talented at multiplayer, I was only Lv 22 because I hardly ever play and my friends have already prestiged several times.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
It was Garrison Gang 2 (basically a 2D version of TF2) and I somehow managed to protect the last control point as a soldier by rocket jumping their medic who was attempting to heal his heavy. I took out both and managed to kill some invisible spies in the process. And then time ran out giving my team a win.

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
Last night in Killing Floor, on suicide, I was a medic, and my entire team was wiped out in a single rocket. (Fail of the year.)

I then proceeded to rape the Patriarch with my knife. Seriously. I dropped my MP7M and just knifed the fucker, dancing around him loving my medics speed buff. I never got hit. Boo yeah.

Map was b2_defence.rom

DrummerM

Nov 24, 2008
Earlier I played a game of MW2, within 20 seconds of joining the game the enemy activated a tactical nuke. That was pretty memorable.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
I went 65-4 on a MW2 match. Of course, that was with multiple Chopper Gunners.
My best was with no killstreaks, and going 35-1.

I also had a 14 match win streak in Marvel vs. Capcom, which was ended by one of my friends.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
I wish I had an Escapist to kill things with...

I dunno about my best, but I did join a game yesterday where some guy went 25-0 and got a Tactical Nuke within 2-3 minutes of the match. He was on our team, so I didn't mind. The nuke from the game before (I got nuked twice in a row) was from the enemy team.

I made a new best K/D ratio a while ago though, I think it was 9 more kills than deaths.

cheesemanxl

May 31, 2008
TheNumber1Zero said:

I dunno about my best, but I did join a game yesterday where some guy went 25-0 and got a Tactical Nuke within 2-3 minutes of the match. He was on our team, so I didn't mind. The nuke from the game before (I got nuked twice in a row) was from the enemy team.

I made a new best K/D ratio a while ago though, I think it was 9 more kills than deaths.
You got boosted on! sucks dick but anyway +9 isnt amazing but its pretty good and thats not a ratios its your kd spread

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
TheNumber1Zero said:
I'm getting LIVE tomorrow, and I'll be on a lot now because I have people to play with, Hit me up.
[sub]But don't physically abuse me. Thats not very fun[/sub]

azncutthroat

May 13, 2009
Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Absolutely stone-walled the Attackers, who were pretty decent; they came at us in massed waves of armor and infantry and quadbikes to flank us. But we had amazing anti-tank support, snipers and medics. I went 32 kills and 4 deaths personally.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
IdealistCommi said:
Pimppeter2 said:
[sub]But don't physically abuse me. Thats not very fun[/sub]
[sup]Mauahahahahahah[/sup]

I just finished a game of Halo3 in Action Sack. I am horrible at it, but it is fun
You know whats really creepy? I saw your name in the forums main page on the most recent comment thing. And I clicked it, and it was this post. It was weird.

Pingieking

Sep 19, 2009
MAG Sabotage match. SVER (me) attacking Valor.

I was leader of Delta squad. Started by assaulting target B. Squad was full of n00bs (except for one guy) who didn't know how to play and wouldn't listen to the advice I was offering, like "Don't bleed out, I'm a medic and I can revive you so you don't have to go all the way back to the spawn". Charlie and Delta squads were pussies and stood around the camp trying to snipe or something.
I got killed to get K/D of 1/4, picked the loadout with some smoke grenades, and told the one non-n00b guy to follow me. Popped two smokes on the two sides of objective B, one strategically placed to block out the tower and the tent next to it. Ran in, gunned down two guys in the process (AK-74, how I love thy overpowered uberness), and buddy killed off two more coming in behind me. Capped position B and scored 3 more kills in the process. C and D squads finally decided to smarten up and defended B quite well, but there was no progress at A.
So with about 11 minutes left, I switched target from B to A and headed over there with my sidekick. Similar strategy, but this time we kind of flanked them and caught a bunch of them off guard. Scored 6 kills and two revives along with the capture (I was brought down to less than 5 HP twice without dying).
Ran over to C on a suicidal charge, getting as far as planting the demo before being pumped full of lead. K/D ratio is now 14/5. Switched loadout to poison Gas grenade and told sidekick to pack some frags. We held the supply point near C, so starting from there I gassed C and the room to the right of it, where the Valor guys spawning on the right side always comes through. Kept the gassing up as much as I could, resupplying when necessary, while sidekick was fragging the non-gassed areas around C in an attempt to clear out the opposition. Scored a few kills and LOTS of assists here (I think I racked up over 20 assists here.
Time was ticking down to about 3 minutes, and we had the right side under control, but Valor still had enough coming from the left to hold C. I decided to make a suicide run. Gas C and the room again, packed up on gas grenades, had sidekick frag C to make sure no one's there with full health, and ran into the poison gas. Set the demo charges, gassed C and the walkway above it, and died from poisoning. Sidekick and teammates managed to hold C and got the win.
Final K/D: 32/9, with (if I remember correctly) 27 assists. Along with 7 revives and 3 captures, it was some insane XP.

WolfMage

May 19, 2008
Tie between two MW2 matches.
In one, on Rust, I went 333-4, and ended it with a Nuke.
Second was when I got Perfectionist, Dictator, Surgical, and Global Thermonuclear War, all in the space of 5 minutes.