Your blood is now a different colour...

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
My blood is yellow and my power is immunity toward poison and any other chemical hazards. Lame power I know but that's the reason why my blood is yellow.

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
My is a glowing neon green and it gives me the power to not give a fuck to be a living ghost??? and not give a fuck.

Versuvius

Apr 30, 2008
0p3rati0n said:
My is a glowing neon green and it gives me the power to not give a fuck to be a living ghost??? and not give a fuck.
You know when you are about to post something and then...someone says it before you? Yeah. Like that.

I WANT IT TO GLOW DAMNIT.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Its now a dull silver color, and I can creat excess blood and force it through my skin, covering the outside of my body. It than hardens and becomes a kind of armor, 30 seconds giving me a roughly 5mm thick layer. The armor itself lasts for a while (depending on how much of a beating im taking ATM), but I can only turn excess blood into armor for 30 seconds, meaning if I want to make a very thick and durable armor coating, I need to wait 40 seconds before creating a second layer.

Captcha: ngerefun powers13

Hmmm, fitting.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.283223-Poll-What-colour-do-want-your-blood-to-be?page=1
*cough*

Think I'd go with blue. Would be less cool considering how my skin would look though. There's a condition called argyria caused by silver that makes your skin become blue... guess I'd look the same.

MorphingDragon

Apr 17, 2009
StrixMaxima said:
My blood is now fuchsia. I will spray it on people who will be unable to really identify what color is that, causing despair and uncertainty in the middle-class segment.
To a man its pink. ITS ALL PINK.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
My blood is now yellow, I can summon flowers, vines, and thorns at will. I think I'll be on the good side.

Uncle_Brainhorn

Dec 18, 2009
My blood is a brand new color called Lexorp. It grants me the ability to never be able to receive donor blood if I'm in a terrible accident.

Khaine the betrayer

Apr 21, 2011
Black blood with the abilety to absorb all live within 1 KM and use it to extend my live and make me stay young or become younger if needed or regrow up from a monucule using th lives i absorbed.

keideki

Sep 10, 2008
My blood is now platinum colored and it allows me to see a few moments into the future.

Layzor

Feb 18, 2009
I'll take either white or black blood and the greatest super power of all, money.

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
that's easy its rainbow colored! I cut myself and rivers of rainbow flow out to fill the world with happiness :D

watch that end up in some stupid emo song

efAston

Sep 12, 2011
Black and invisibility. Chaotic good (either revolutionary like V, or just supportive of multiple castes like Venom).

Jan 27, 2011
My blood turns park blue/purple.

And I get the power to slow time down to a crawl/boost my reaction time to rediculous levels for 30 seconds at a time, but Needs about 30 seconds to cool down.

Once I've practiced it enough, I should be able to keep it re-activating constantly, giving me a lost more time to do assignments/exams and stuff.

Reaper69lol

Disciple of The Gravity cat
Apr 16, 2010
My blood is dark blue, and I use the power of shadows to teleport and send shadow bolts at people. I can also turn invisible, but only at nighttime.

Russirishican

Feb 9, 2011
My blood turns purplish-black and I can now turn invisible in shadowy areas. Of course it doesn't work in day light but I don't want it to be too easy right? I'd use it to toy with assassination targets before picking them off as they walk down an empty street corner. So yea I guess I'm the good guy.