Your blood is now a different colour...

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Surprise, surprise! Weird, plot convenient radiation has changed your blood colour to something other than Red. With it comes a limited[footnote]Here meaning you can only use it in short bursts of, say, 30 seconds. Cooldown period of 40 seconds.[/footnote] superpower of your choosing! Will you use your powers for good or evil?

So my friends, what hue is your goo?

My blood is now silver and I can extremely fast for the short burst. They call me Quicksilver and I think I'll just be a neutral character. Pay me to save the day, otherwise I'm not risking my neck for nobody :D

[sub][sub]Yeah, yeah I know. Marvel is going to sue me most likely. But I'll outrun their lawyers![/sub][/sub]

StrixMaxima

Sep 8, 2008
My blood is now fuchsia. I will spray it on people who will be unable to really identify what color is that, causing despair and uncertainty in the middle-class segment.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Lord Mountbatten Reborn said:
My blood is, a slightly lighter shade of red, and I have the power of above average decorative tastes.
No loopholes for you there my lord. Something completely unrelated to any red hue if you please.

Furious Styles

Jul 10, 2010
My blood is clear like water and gives me the ability to breathe underwater and swim as fast as a dolphin

So_So_Man

May 2, 2011
My blood is a blue-ish purple. My power is being completely deprived of oxygen. They call me corpse-man.

Kekkles

Feb 19, 2010
My blood colour is yellow with the great power of cowardice! I'll run away for 30 seconds before trying to return within the 40 second cooldown. People will shout "Yo-Yo!" when in my presence!

BleedingPride

Aug 10, 2009
my blood is every color we know and colors we havent ever seen before. my power is just that, raw power. i can throw things with my mind into orbit, i can rip things apart at the atomic level and rebuild things that were destroyed at a snap of my fingers. they call me Citizen Omega, and i use my powers for good.

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
My blood is now a clear, crystal blue color. I can now create crystal formations using my said blood, and bend their shape with my mind. I guess I'd be good, unless something more lucrative comes along...

Donnie Restad

Oct 9, 2011
My blood is rainbow, and for brief periods of time I can turn into the bunny from Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Gyrohelix

Aug 3, 2011
Gold, i have unparalleled reflexes with neurological parameters to match, in addition to an enormous pool of physical stamina

Firstmark_Bannor

Aug 11, 2011
My blood is black and I kill people by pointing at them. The impartial hand of death waits for no one, Except Emily Dickinson.

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
My blood is now colourless. Any who gaze upon it, besides me, of course, cannot comprehend a lack of colour and go insane. I shall use it against any who stand in my way towards world domination, then I shall be the god of the new world!

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
my blood is now the color (and consistency) of lard I can now eat as many fried foods for 1 hour at a time and not have to worry about my cholesterol levels.

if not that then my blood turns black and red and I can now access my atma and turn into my demon form\ become a demi-fiend for ten minutes! any more than that and i'll start dying slowly as penalty for cheating.

BristolBerserker

Aug 3, 2011
My blood is black with red flames. I have the power to rip organs from your still live torso. And destroy your soul by showing you a dvd of Sex in the City 2.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
My blood is now Blue! My new blood powers enable me to turn invisible (for those short 30 second bursts). Unlike the Stealth thing from the Halo games I instantly go from there to not. There may be ripples in the air but there isn't a gradual fade away/ fade in.