Your blood is now a different colour...

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
Probably Silver, not quite as showy as gold but still pretty awesome. As for power I want to be able to manipulate carbon on an atomic level. Ill be able to make people explode.

Soluncreed

Sep 24, 2009
My blood seems to be black. I'll just copy Soul Eater and say it forms a protective shield under the skin. But no madness.

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
My blood is now gold, and all mortals who look upon me whilst in my true form will be incinerated by my sheer radiance.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
My blood is dark gray, and every 30 seconds I can perform alchemy Fullmetal Alchemist-style without need of a transmutation circle.

Sulgoth

Aug 16, 2010
my blood is now octrine and I now have the power to confuse the crap out of people when I tell them what it is.

I didn't make this up, blame Terry Pratchett for that.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
My blood is now pink. I have the power to change my sex between male, female and futa.

Time to go be an awesome troll.

Xanian

Oct 19, 2009
My blood turns blue, giving me the incredible ability to have loads of money and connections I've neither earned nor deserve. Also I can automatically become a celebrity by releasing a sex tape.

Okysho

Sep 12, 2010
white. It encompasses every colour and every power (useful or not) stated in this thread.

totally cheating lol

Phisi

Jun 1, 2011
My blood is black and gives me the ability to cease to exist i.e: die (for the allocated thirty seconds of course) leaving black goo everywhere and confusing a lot of people. I shall use my power for trolling politicians and celebrities.

Mar 2, 2011
My blood is now black. My power is that I can manipulate light. For example, if I want to make a quick getaway, then I can block all light sources in an area and flee in the darkness. Alternatively, I can create bright bursts of light which can blind my foes. I can also bend light around me to become effectively invisible, but there's a bit of warping and shimmer around the area where I am. They call me Spectrum.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
My blood is now a luminescent purple, and with it comes the ability of limited short range teleportation.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Completely white, but you'll never find out. I'm invulnerable on cue for thirty seconds.

Vesuvius Hetlan

Sep 3, 2010
My blood is black. I have the power to control the properties of non-living objects that I can touch. For instance, making my trench coat as hard as tank armour.

Jan 29, 2009
Blood is invisible (WOOOOOOO)
and I can give other's superpowers! I give my friend the power to give both of us powers that last forever!
(The power is to make people forget what they're doing)

Orinon

Jan 24, 2010
My Blood is black, and I can make it harden and alter its shape, (So yes the black blood in soul eater)
and as the above said it I can harden it while it's inside me so someone can try shooting me only to find my body is about as hard as a tank.

zerobudgetgamer

Apr 5, 2011
Soul Eater Black Blood. Hardening, Control, yadda yadda.

Glad to see so many others picking that option as well.