Your Cataclysm Plans

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
It's nearly upon us guys!

I wasn't originally going to pick WoW back up, but now that my new friends and flatmates at my university are going to be playing it I thought I might as well.
So with less than 24 hours before the Cataclysm happens, what are you guys going to be doing?
I'm rolling a Worgen hunter, we're naming our characters after Doraleous and Associates. My friends already have a paladin called Doraleous and a mage called Mirdon :D

TheProfesser

May 9, 2009
Vanguard_Ex said:

I wasn't originally going to pick WoW back up, but now that my new friends and flatmates at my university are going to be playing it I thought I might as well.
So with less than 24 hours before the Cataclysm happens, what are you guys going to be doing?
I'm rolling a Worgen hunter, we're naming our characters after Doraleous and Associates. My friends already have a paladin called Doraleous and a mage called Mirdon :D
OMG me and my friends were going to do that too and make a guild called Doraleous and Associates.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
TheProfesser said:
Vanguard_Ex said:

OMG me and my friends were going to do that too and make a guild called Doraleous and Associates.
As long as it's not the same server we should be ok ;D

Aphex Demon

Aug 23, 2010
I have it in a bag next to me, SO probably make a worgen or a goblin something or other.

ShockValue

Addicted to coffee
May 8, 2008
I quit awhile ago, but I'll probably come back to just try it. Not sure what I'll do when it comes out. Probably reroll a new character...

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
I'm going to slowly level my new blood elf warrior to 80... and the perhaps buy the expansion.

xavierxenon

Aug 10, 2009
Curl into a ball and cry, my uni internet is screwy with WoW ever since they added the data streaming ='[

Jim Grim

Jun 6, 2009
Level my shaman to 85, kick back and dip into some endgame content, then level my warlock to 85. All of this interspersed with starting a new character and checking out the redone areas.

mew4ever23

Mar 21, 2008
Proabably roll a Worgen, then a Goblin, and proceed to level my characters to max. And of course I'm going to check out the new dungeons and raids.

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
xavierxenon said:
Curl into a ball and cry, my uni internet is screwy with WoW ever since they added the data streaming ='[
Just turn it off and download data before you even log in.

In any case, I have a few bags of chips and some red bull as well as some 2 min noodles. I'm p much set to race to 85. I'm leveling my Warrior to 85 first, I have 25 quests completed already to turn in after cata goes live, and I've already bought the faction change for it to change into a Worgen, which I'll use after servers go live too.

I also leveled a dwarf shaman gradually since 4.0.3a, which hit 80 day before yesterday. I'll level that after the warrior hits 85.

Gamegodtre

Aug 24, 2009
well i was planning on playing tomorrow but in the time i stopped playing till today about 6 months my account got hacked so im filling out a form from blizzard and mailing it as well as buying the one time password generator, at least they recovered my char

Ophi

Jun 28, 2009
Rush my feral tank to 85 and ready her for raids. I'm not concerned about missing out on quest content.. I have 9 other lv 80s to experience it with.

After my druid is at a comfortable gear level, I'll roll a Goblin and Worgen to check out the new low-level quests and zones.

Then I'll get my other 80s to 85, slowly, reading the quest text and stuff.

Jasper Jeffs

Nov 22, 2009
Continue levelling my lv41 Mage. I doubt I'll even buy Cataclysm for a while. I was going to make a Worgen Warrior and level that, but I can't be arsed and I really like this Mage.

I'll maybe race change my Rogue to a Goblin, or this Mage to a Goblin/Worgen. It depends really, the Horde side on my server is full of elitest assholes. The alliance, whilst 90% smaller in size, is friendly and lets people with like 4500GS raid ICC. It's fucking awesome, I just dislike the majority of Alliance races. Humans are humans, Dwarves are slighty smaller Humans, Gnomes are slightly smaller Dwarves, and Elves are slightly bigger Humans. That's why I'm a Draenei, because nobody knows what the fuck they are. Worgens look to add a bit more variety too, but they suit the Rogue/Warrior class rather than Mages (imo), and Goblins are fucking badass.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
Gonna level my Rogue to level 85(after a lot of thought I have decided to choose Vashjr as my first levelling area).

Then I will switch between doing dungeons/battlegrounds with my rogue, and levelling my priest(which is 65 now). As well as a Worgen.