Your closet to come out of

MickyD47

May 19, 2011
A few things that I just cant tell anyone about. Not even that bad its stuff thats been posted by others in this thread and I'm not sure why I cant tell people about these things.

Wish I could... maybe one day.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
I've only told two people in my life about my interest in My Little Pony: My friend and my AP World History teacher.
Don't know when I'm going to break it out to everyone else.

simonw91 said:
I like Billy Joel's music.
And you are awesome.

The_Chief

Jun 3, 2008
DrunkPickle said:
Since everybody else was so quick to confess, I think I should share a secret too: I have a hardcore fetish for female feet. I can't get turned on by naked women at all; the only thing that gets me going are feet.

Not a single person knows about this as I never told anyone. But it's often hard to hide, especially during the summer - when all the cute girls from my class are wearing flip-flops.

On top of that, I'm a theist, so I'm struggling with the "masturbation is a sin" dilemma as well...
wanna be best friends?

DrunkPickle

Sep 16, 2011
imacharginmehlaz0r said:
DrunkPickle said:
Since everybody else was so quick to confess, I think I should share a secret too: I have a hardcore fetish for female feet. I can't get turned on by naked women at all; the only thing that gets me going are feet.

Not a single person knows about this as I never told anyone. But it's often hard to hide, especially during the summer - when all the cute girls from my class are wearing flip-flops.

On top of that, I'm a theist, so I'm struggling with the "masturbation is a sin" dilemma as well...
wanna be best friends?
Sure buddy!

Ayrtonh

May 10, 2010
I guess the closet I should come out of is my sexuality quirks. Im not gay, but I like some small bdsm and some bondage stuff. Also a bit of domination. Other than that I'm fairly open, though I imagine this post will earn me a hell of a lot of "You sick freak" things : /

Edit: I forgot, I also am more pleasured by my own masturbation than a girl doing it to me :p I probably do it too much but whateve r :p I'm having fun ;)

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
*rustles hair*

I am a misanthrope, I hate all people to some degree. I hate everyone, no exception.

Including myself.

Emo I know, yet this is a feeling that I can never run from.

ANYWAY.

On a less depressing note, I am a fan of anime, an avid gamer, and also I'm very nerdy. All of my interests are at least tangentially related to anime or video games. Though you wouldn't know that from talking to me, I just seem really loopy and eccentric.

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
Ayrtonh said:
I guess the closet I should come out of is my sexuality quirks. Im not gay, but I like some small bdsm and some bondage stuff. Also a bit of domination. Other than that I'm fairly open, though I imagine this post will earn me a hell of a lot of "You sick freak" things : /

Edit: I forgot, I also am more pleasured by my own masturbation than a girl doing it to me :p I probably do it too much but whateve r :p I'm having fun ;)
I like you. You are aware of these kinks of yours, as opposed of trying to repress them.

Let me help you by saying that I like small-breasted women more than large breasts. I also have weird skirt and skintight suits/swimsuits fetishes. I'm have a fetish towards those high socks. I blame anime for giving me these kinks.

WayOutThere

Aug 1, 2009
Muspelheim said:
But, they are family. And to me, that means they have an obligation to love you, and to wish for your happiness and well-being. While they don't have to like everything you do, they shouldn't let their initial unease get in the way of your happiness as a person they love.
Thanks for being supportive. What you say is true and I'm sure my whole family holds the same ideal. While there's no guarantee people will act by their ideals when it really matters, your reminder is reassuring. And while feeling this reassurance I find myself invited to reflect back on everything good about my family and realize what an asshole I just made out of myself. Speculating on the possibility of being disowned by my brother and father in a manner that could be regarded as flippant is an insult they don't deserve. While the possibility of such a drastic response can't be entirely eliminated neither is it remotely likely. Any speculation about such a reaction should be done with the utmost care to respect the love and care they've both shown me.

But it's worse than just that as it strikes me that I've already "come out" about something that for many people is just as hard as telling their family they're homosexual and I hardly worried about it. I told my dad I didn't believe Christianity. It was during normal conversation, he asked me if I believed Christianity and I said no. I was worried but not unduly so. He wasn't happy but accepted it. He's since put forth no effort to convince me to reconvert. And this is the man whose Christian beliefs I found scary? So not only have I insulted the good love my father has shown me, I've been horribly unappreciative of just how accepting he's already been.

simonw91

Nov 2, 2011
Ldude893 said:
I've only told two people in my life about my interest in My Little Pony: My friend and my AP World History teacher.
Don't know when I'm going to break it out to everyone else.

simonw91 said:
I like Billy Joel's music.
And you are awesome.

all the same, Merry Christmas etc :)

DarkenedWolfEye

Jan 4, 2010
Phlakes said:
DarkenedWolfEye said:
I may be a Were. I'm not sure yet, but I know there's more to this thing I have with wolves than I let on.
No, you're not. Don't lie to yourself. That will never help.
And what the hell would you know about it? I think you presume quite a bit, telling me about my species identity.

DarkenedWolfEye

Jan 4, 2010
Mortai Gravesend said:
Well there's the fact that it's not physically possible. And that there's no wolf gene in humans to make it any part of you, if we have any evolutionary ancestors in common they split off before wolves ever came to be as they are now.
Oh! No, you misunderstand. When I say 'Were', I don't mean I think I'm an actual were-creature. I mean, I feel I have a spiritual connection with a particular animal - that a coyote is my animal self. Weres are part of the furry fandom community; you can look it up on Wikipedia if you want further clarification.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
DarkenedWolfEye said:
Phlakes said:
DarkenedWolfEye said:
I may be a Were. I'm not sure yet, but I know there's more to this thing I have with wolves than I let on.
No, you're not. Don't lie to yourself. That will never help.
And what the hell would you know about it? I think you presume quite a bit, telling me about my species identity.
So, a Were is someone with a spiritual connection with an animal?

Okay, that's better, but no, you don't have a spiritual connection, you just have an obsession (negative connotations aside) with them and want a spiritual connection, so you started believing it. People's brains do crazier shit all the time.

Wyes

Aug 1, 2009
I have a transformation fetish that I told my previous sexual partner about, but am yet to tell my current girlfriend about (we've only been dating for about 8 months, but we've both been pretty open with each other. That said, she knows that I have a fetish I'm not telling her about, which doesn't bother her).

Alkaline

Mar 12, 2011
I'm gay and Asperger's.

Only my brother and two other people in real life know about me being queer. And outside of my family, I only really know of two people who know of my Asperger syndrome.

Aaaaaand, that's about it, really. Where I live is fairly secular, and my family knows full well that I'm into extreme heavy metal (Dad was a metalhead himself back in his day).

Captcha: Meek's witzeat