Your current favorite song

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
The theme in the Doctor Who episode, "Day of the Moon", when the Doctor and River saved Amy from the Silence. I can't find a good video of it, though. :c

Stall

Apr 16, 2011
One of Us Cannot Be Wrong by Leonard Cohen

It's not Cohen's best song, but it's my favorite for some reason. I just find something so moving, beautiful, and enchanting about it. Cohen has this incredible brilliance that allows him to transcend what a normal man can do with music, and create something breathtakingly sublime.

Omey

Apr 8, 2011
TheFunPolice said:
So everybody has that song that they just absolutely LOVE, They will eventually stop listening to it but it has kept them happy for however long you've listened to it.

It maybe because of it's guitar riff, or the bassline, or the lyrics but everybody finds that one song they just adore.

For me I found this song deep within my Ipod a few days ago and have been in love with it ever since (I'm still not exactly sure how the commands work on the escapist but I'll try to find out how to get it right):

Creeping Up The Backstairs. The Fratellis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T547vDMPpJ8

So Escapist's, What's your current favorite song?

great choice! personally i like "for the girl" from the same album.current fav

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
One of them would have to be "Ain't No Rest For The Wicked" by Cage the Elephant

Another would be "God and Satan" by Biffy Clyro

"Walk" by Foo Fighters

And finally, "Stop" by Joe Bonamassa

I'm also quite liking nearly all of A Thousand Suns by Linkin Park and all of Let Them Talk by Hugh Laurie but posted all of those video in addition to the ones I've posted would take quite some time.

Nooneishome

Feb 10, 2011
Slayer: Seasons in the abyss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvuO2EvCTAE

Close your eyes
Look deep in your soul
Step outside yourself
And let your mind go

in my opinion the best words ever sung

also i suck at posting links

DOOM GUY

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone
Jul 3, 2010

It's just a very nice tune, and besides, Paul McCartney is awesome.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
This one:

It's my current obsession, it's such an awesome song.
Frostbite3789 said:

I really loved the original, then finally got around to listening to the rest of the EP. It rules so hard.
I love that song! That's the other song that I'm listening to like crazy.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
I recently bought Fucked Up's newest album, 'David Comes To Life' and the entire album is really epic. The raw power and energy of classic hardcore with ambition to rival Pink Ffloyd (see video below)
This first single is so damn powerful and the video is one of the best music videos I've ever seen in my life! Check it out if you like punk and hardcore or just fancy something ambitious and, fankly, beautiful