Your cutie mark

Jackhorse

Jul 4, 2010
I uh, don't know what MLP is. Unless its something really obvious which my minds just going blank on.
Regardless it sounds like I'd have to go with the good old fashioned smiley.
<------
I love this thing in a passionate and publically innapropriate way. I have well over a hundred in my room and a weighty number of smiley patches and badges on my jacket. My little sister bought me a cookie yesterday as it had a smiley on it, day before that I was oh-so-close to nicking a kids toy as it had a smiley on it and he couldn't appreciate it damnit!
Taking turns at tracing things on each others backs with a friend of mine the other day she guessed I was going to go with a smiley before I even touched her. I ... Wait, I'm changing it to a love heart actually. Yeah I'm going to go with love heart for my symbol :p

EDIT: Ah I stopped drawing a blank. My Little Pony right?

Red Albatross

Jun 11, 2009
I'm shocked by the lack of haters in the thread. Bronies forever!

Mine would be a charcoal stick and sketchpad; I love drawing and that's my preferred method.

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
Probably this lad:

Because I'm as cheesy as it gets. Expressive, generally optimistic, a bit strange.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
either a trilby, a set of scales or a stethoscope. i like trilbies and i havent decided where i'm going to study medicine or law later in life.

XHolySmokesX

Sep 18, 2010
Either...

A Turtle (an actual sea turtle btw), because of my love of nature, geology and natural biology.
This comes from the chinese symbolism of a tortoise/turtle carrying the world on it's back =)

Gona get a turtle tattoo'd on me at some point ^_^

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Me, im such a nassacist :p
(Proberly mis spelt)
Jackhorse said:
I uh, don't know what MLP is. Unless its something really obvious which my minds just going blank on.
Regardless it sounds like I'd have to go with the good old fashioned smiley.
<------
I love this thing in a passionate and publically innapropriate way. I have well over a hundred in my room and a weighty number of smiley patches and badges on my jacket. My little sister bought me a cookie yesterday as it had a smiley on it, day before that I was oh-so-close to nicking a kids toy as it had a smiley on it and he couldn't appreciate it damnit!
Taking turns at tracing things on each others backs with a friend of mine the other day she guessed I was going to go with a smiley before I even touched her. I ... Wait, I'm changing it to a love heart actually. Yeah I'm going to go with love heart for my symbol :p

EDIT: Ah I stopped drawing a blank. My Little Pony right?
Yes XD

Walter44

Apr 24, 2011
A speech bubble. Or something related to words. I like discussions, I like writing, I like using overly complex verbiage just because of the pleasure it brings to my ear.

So, yeah...a speech bubble might fit...

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Monkfish Acc. said:
A dong in a cupcake.

Nobody is going to get that, are they.
I know which board somepony goes too.
steeple said:
Monkfish Acc. said:
A dong in a cupcake.

Nobody is going to get that, are they.
I would pay to see a pony in the background of the series with that mark, and the hell with the consequences!
Would you really now?

OT: Um... a thought bubble? Because I spend way to much time thinking about random things.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
kayisking said:
Alright, I'll bite. What does it reference too?
A stupid thing by a friend of a webcomic artist that sort of spiralled into a small meme.

The greatest fanpony of all time, basically.

Joshroom

Oct 27, 2009
The Theatrical drama masks side by side; with the happy smiley one eating an apple.

Sums me up really.

Duruznik

Aug 16, 2009
Probably a pencil. I've always been especially partial to drawing. If I have any ability that defines me, it would be my drawing.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
A question mark. It's very rarely that I am 100% sure about something.

Duruznik

Aug 16, 2009
Monkfish Acc. said:
kayisking said:
A stupid thing by a friend of a webcomic artist that sort of spiralled into a small meme.

Is that a reference to Sodomuffin? And would the webcomic artist be David Willis by any chance?

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Probably two crossed Khukuri. I own a military issue one and practice with it when bored, and I want to join the Royal Marines. I'm not Nepalese, but still.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Duruznik said:
Monkfish Acc. said:
kayisking said:

Is that a reference to Sodomuffin? And would the webcomic artist be David Willis by any chance?
Ding ding ding. Correct. You have won: nothing you have won nothing but well done anyway thanks for playing

I would have thought someone would get it earlier, I straight out SAID Sodomuffin earlier in the thread.

Sariteiya

Jun 10, 2011
Maybe a book or a scroll, I love to learn. Is there anything that would represent curiosity? That'd be me.