Your dream car

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
Aston Martin DB5. It's such a pretty car. I would learn to maintain cars just for that car.

NotSoNimble

Aug 10, 2010
Buick Roadmaster.

They haven't been made for many years, so I doubt I will ever own a decent one.

mayney93

Aug 3, 2009
a 1968 Shelby gt500 kr, or a challenger, in fact just about any American muscle car from the late 60's would be fabulous, chance of me owning one is quite high if i manage to get a decent job

Hybridwolf

Aug 14, 2009
An Aston Martin V12 Vanquish. I love the Vanquish, and more power is good...

That, or a Tuscan Speed 12. But since they've stopped making them, I doubt I'll get one.

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
Does 431kmph and is still as luxurious as a BMW. Now with go-faster strips.

Friis

Feb 6, 2009
Hybridwolf said:
An Aston Martin V12 Vanquish. I love the Vanquish, and more power is good...

That, or a Tuscan Speed 12. But since they've stopped making them, I doubt I'll get one.

That's a TVR Cerbera Speed 12, they never made a V12 version of the Tuscan.

For it's probably going to be the Aston Martin V8 Vantage Le Mans V600, ever since the first Gran Turismo games it's been one of my top dream cars.

CouchCommando

Apr 24, 2008
I actually own my dream car, its one of those god awful japanese hatch backs from the 90s (1999 Daihatsu Charade Coupe) with the over sized exhaust, lowered with low profile alloys, has a spoiler even though its front wheel drive >.<, and a stereo system that's worth more than the entire car. I also added intertwining gold oriental dragons with jewels for eyes to its metallic silver paint job.
I actually bought it to save on petrol after operating a turbo charged ute and getting tired of handing over almost a quarter of a grand for fuel per week. I added the tacky paint job after a mate pointed out that it looked like a try hard teenagers car from the 90s.

Okuu_Fusion

Jul 14, 2010
Im not really into cars... at all...

But... I would like a Delorean... They're not that expensive...

Or a hearse...

Aerodyamic

Aug 14, 2009
Pararaptor said:

If only it weren't such a gas-guzzler...

Also, I might add, I cannot stand the way new cars look. They're just so ugly.
Who cares if it's a gasguzzler; how fast are you going to by driving when you're stopped at the drive-in restaurant, talking to chicks?

Also, this, or something similar, but street legal (ie-, has all the lights installed):

Samwise137

J. Jonah Jameson
Aug 3, 2010
I might say a 1967 Shelby GT500 but to be different I'm going to go with: http://twitpic.com/1vo8gl I know it's not powerful or fancy or anything but I like it.

EDIT: I've also always wanted to drive an M1 Tank down an interstate highway.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008

The Caparo T1.

Practicality? What practicality?

or the Alfa Romeo 8C
Screw your Astons, this is the most beautiful car ever made.

asam92

Oct 26, 2008
Easy Choice - Mercedes McLaren SLR Roadster

Couldn't get the link to come up straight to the picture so CBF!