Your dream L4D team?

Benarikun

Dec 3, 2008
To be honest, my dream L4D team, would include myself and a friend, Dave O, along with Frank West from Dead Rising, and Leon S. Kennedy. Putting ourselves in a zombie apocalypse has been something of a dream for us two :p

Michael Dagastino

Feb 22, 2010
Z of the Na said:
There can only be four that would be worthy of zombie kickassery in my book. They are as follows. You look at these four, you tell me you don't want to see them bash some damn zombies together. I would buy the freaking game in a heartbeat.

[HEADING=1]So...much...untapped...awesomeness...[/HEADING]
Frank West, Sgt. Cortez, Venom, and Nightmare :D

velcrokidneyz

Sep 28, 2010
Fr said:
anc[is]Debra Morgan, James Doakes, Angel Bastista, Vince Masuka
awesome:D ur right, dex's code wouldnt allow him to, although i guess it doesnt stipulate the already dead... hed be distracted by blood spatter

OT: imma say team bill consisting of Bill, Will Smith, Bill Clinton, and Bill O'Reilly to kill and loot, plus seeing him go down and not help him up? hilarious!

Chewster

It's yer man Chewy here!
Apr 24, 2008
Well, not too long ago I was on a Greyhound, riding home after a wedding I went to, and I (a shiftless grad student) ended up in a random conversation with a traveling California surfer-type dude, a guy who looked like a Hispanic thug and a young punk chick, and after I got to thinking: this would be a sweet Left 4 Dead team, right here.

So, I'm going to go with that.

EDIT: and I thought the point of Left 4 Dead was that the crew were ordinary people? I mean, it would be a pretty easy apocalypse for more of these teams. Where is the fun in that?

Jun 7, 2010
Me.

Liberty prime.

The spy.

And Kratos, 'cause he probably killed them all in the first place.

Or if possible Me, light yagami and a phone book. though i think it would simply slow the zombies down.

Estarc

Sep 23, 2008
Let me preface this post by saying I have never played Left 4 Dead.

Darth Revan, Jill Valentine, Jen (from Primal on the PS2) and Ryn (from Drakan: The Ancient Gates on PS2).

They have diverse skill sets, they are all beautiful women, and they are all video game protagonists who are totally, undeniably awesome! Ultimately, I hope this lineup proves that you don't need testosterone to kick butt.

P.S. It should go without saying that when I played KotOR, I played as a female. Also, nice thread OP. Haven't read one that got me really into it like this for ages.

Lord Rothschild

Sep 27, 2010
hmmmmmm
from games
kain (C&C he isn't realy a "bad" guy)
Arthas (warcraft 3/world of warcrafyt come on he is the king of the dead)
Eliphas the inheritor (because we need atleast one person that can use their brains)
cole macgrath ( when would a human defrib not be ussful)

from movies/tv
john prestion ( a guy who can shot accuretly in multiple directions with just pistols is always handy)
teal'c (a jaffar with a perfect immune system thanks to a "snake")
big daddy (from kick ass he just seems like a better batman then the actual batmans from the real movies)
dutch (he kills preditor and dusen't afraid of any thing)

real people
Lu Bu (grate warrior of china who kicks enough ass)
jet li ( im sure hed be handy)
jaki chan ( who else could make fighting zombies funny)
Uwe Boll(soooooo i need bait and he is aparently good and beating thingto a pulp and i can see him vry whn i sue him for making a moive aboutthe shit wwe went though)

Adijia

Sep 23, 2010
Me and my brother already have our plan, but I'm pretty sure that Bill(L4D)and Chuck Green (Dead Rising) are always welcome on our team.

Skobvs

Nov 26, 2009
Chuck Norris, me (because I'm comparable to the rest of my team), Duke Nukem and.. to keep with the 3:1 ratio of men to women in L4D.. Zoey..

Berserker119

Dec 31, 2009
katsumoto03 said:
Myself, some really tough guy, Berserker119 and an attractive lady.
I'm good with that. Me and the lady will go one way, you and Mr. Tough can go another.

Sep 9, 2010
warrcry13 said:
Icarion said:
warrcry13 said:
Sarpedon.
I love you for this oh so obscure reference. I loved those books. You just made my day :)
I only have one problem though. I don't know if I should choose Sarpedon before or after mutation....
Post mutation. All his powers are stronger and he has 8 legs. Plus he has more free will and therefore a greater reason to fight

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
Tallahassee from Zombieland, a W40k Space Marine, Francis from Left 4 Dead and me. I fail to see how this could go wrong, unless the Space Marine finds out we don't actually support the Emperor.