Your dream Mortal Kombat Fatality?

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
If you could create a Mortal Kombat fatality, what would it be?

I'd call mine the Touch of Death. The character would boop the opponent, the opponent would explode into a bloody mist, and the character would blow on their finger like a gun barrel.

P.S. If that already exists in a Mortal Kombat game, feel free to point it out, and feel free to call me an idiot.

PapaGreg096

Oct 12, 2013
DarklordKyo said:
If you could create a Mortal Kombat fatality, what would it be?

I'd call mine the Touch of Death. The character would boop the opponent, the opponent would explode into a bloody mist, and the character would blow on their finger like a gun barrel.

P.S. If that already exists in a Mortal Kombat game, feel free to point it out, and feel free to call me an idiot.
Well Sonya's kiss of death kinda does that, as for me I kinda want to see a modern version of the Cyrax's Internal Grinder

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Oh it'd be something insidious and dark. Like the character puts the opponent in an iron cage...and that's it. And the game waits in real time for how long it would be for a human to starve to death.
You have to wait real hours for the in-game character to die to show you how long, boring and terrible it is for the character to die.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Pre-Portal, I had an idea for a character whose abilities were about opening teleportation portals. Re-routing thrown missiles to hit their thrower, attacking from unexpected angles like Scorpion and Raiden, etc.

I imagined his Fatality would involve opening portals beneath and above his opponent and letting them fall through them for several seconds, gaining speed... and then closing the lower one so they would hit the ground.

American Tanker

Feb 25, 2015
Something gruesomely, explosively overkill: The character runs away from their defeated opponent, and a few seconds later said opponent is splattered from here to Mars by a rain of high explosive rockets from an attack helicopter. Camera zooms into the cockpit to reveal that it's piloted by the victor, showing a terrifying grin. Then it zooms out and the chopper flies off.