Your drink of choice?

Lucifer dern

Jun 11, 2010
THEAFRONINJA said:
Lucifer dern said:
THEAFRONINJA said:
Vodka, as always. Nothing warms you up and simultaneously kills off your taste-buds like vodka.

Except maybe eating fire. I wouldn't recommend it though.
i am a big fan of vodka, I actualy drink it straight, a good vodka you can drink straight and enjoy, the idea that its nail polish remover i blame on the excessive amount of diffrent types of cheap crap vodka you can get...
Oh definitely, I swear for every one good vodka there is there's two cheap, shitty equivalents, which is a major shame. Apparently the vodka in Russia really is better than the vodka we have in the UK, but I've only been told that once so I don't know if that would be true or not.
vodka in russia is normaly 80-95% so it depends on your taste, Its likely not really to be aimed at taste, its also very very very cheap.

velcrokidneyz

Sep 28, 2010
Whiskey, any and every kind, right now im partial to jameson adn wild turkey 101 proof, but ill do the jack or jim, no ice of course, scotch is good too!

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Whiskey (Bushmills or Crown Royal. Jack sucks, for me personally.) and Coke,
or Rum and Coke.

Either way, it has cold coke and ice, in it.

If not, then I have beer.

Guiness, Sam Adams isn't bad sometimes, Arrogant Bastard, Fat Tire, Reggae, New Castle, Hefeweizen.

Edit: But I had a whole bottle of Hutterite wine all to myself. Woo. That's a sweet, throat burner. They made it out of raisins and rhubarbs, or some such thing.

ImNotReallySane

Dec 18, 2010
Hennesy for relaxation
Tequila for parties

but since im taking it easy at the end of this year , no more wild parties for me, so im buying Hennesy. Gonna just chill.

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
Bourbon and Coke; Love Jim Beam.
I'm starting to like Whiskey, bought myself a bottle of Jack Daniels to try. Again, I miss with Coke.
A big tall glass of coke with lots of ice.
Coffee.
Pepsi.
Dr. Pepper on special occasions (along with alcohol) cos it's like...$50 a slab here

ImNotReallySane

Dec 18, 2010
The_ModeRazor said:
Vodka. It has no taste, and you get dizzy quickly. What's not to like?
Edit: okay, Vodka, but I usually put something in it. Try it with orange juice xD Not bad at all.
funny you mention that. i cant drink plain orange juice anymore becose of a... ehem....accident involving vodka w/orange juice incident a couple of years back. only thing i remember is that i dont remember anyhing at all :D

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
Do we choose the drink, or does the drink choose us? Neither, I say. History and the wheel of fate see to it that everything is chosen for us. We only move along the path that was decreed long before humanity even existed. Nothing, even the drink that we go through every day thinking we have chosen, is ours.

Personally, I drink water and tea exclusively, whether or not I happen to be playing Legacy of Kain at the time.

Mordwyl

Feb 5, 2009
Jack is my best friend. Non-alcoholic drinks that qualify include Kinnie and ice tea.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
A nice thick glass of Guinness.
You can order it by asking for a glass of bread. (That's a lie but try it out anyway)

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Personally, I am a fan of Captain Morgan Secret Stash...but for the holidays I may partake of this bottle of 18 year scotch my brother acquired a while ago.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
I dont drink alchohol (I mostly drink B-Brand diet coke) but my mom bought some Fernandez (seltzer water mixed with allot of sugar and a little bit of fruit flavoring) and a bottle of delicious Cherry coke