Your Escapist Nemisis

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I am such a chill guy everyone loves me :D

I did have a duel on TF2 with @theBobmus: Once, he won though. Damn scout!

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
ToastiestZombie said:
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
I could say either Daystar, Fappy, Toastiest Zombie or Zhukov...but, uh...seriously I have no nemesis. None at all. However, I do have an undying jealous hatred...

I must train the birds of the world to do this.
THAT WILL SHOW THEM!
[HEADING=1]THAT WILL SHOW THEM ALL! AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA![/HEADING]
I'm someone's not-so nemesis! Oh what an honour! And your video started to play randomly. Let's just say that hearing a bird whistle the chocobo theme out of nowhere is a pretty freaky experience.
The video played because I coded it to play automatically whenever anyone opened the spoiler. It's a neat little trick I like to use every now and again.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
ToastiestZombie said:
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
I could say either Daystar, Fappy, Toastiest Zombie or Zhukov...but, uh...seriously I have no nemesis. None at all. However, I do have an undying jealous hatred...

THAT WILL SHOW THEM!
[HEADING=1]THAT WILL SHOW THEM ALL! AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA![/HEADING]
I'm someone's not-so nemesis! Oh what an honour! And your video started to play randomly. Let's just say that hearing a bird whistle the chocobo theme out of nowhere is a pretty freaky experience.
The video played because I coded it to play automatically whenever anyone opened the spoiler. It's a neat little trick I like to use every now and again.
You... crafty little bastard. I guess now we are each other's nemesis. Let us duel on Wednesday morn! Pistols only!

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Danyal said:
Xan Krieger said:
Amnestic
Arbane
Danyal

Being the R&P section so much you develop more than one nemisis.
What did I do wrong? What's your problem with me?

Please find a specific reason.
We argue over things nobody should ever have to argue about. Take for example your recent thread on the woman going to jail for having sex with her dogs. You actually said she shouldn't go to jail for that. You actually said that. How? It made no sense. It's a woman who had sex with dogs, not dogs having sex with dogs. Now that that's clear I think we can agree she should go to prison for a long time.

Trololo Punk

May 14, 2011
Don't believe I have one. Guess I'm not "known" enough/don't tend to argue. Oh well. I enjoy this thread nevertheless

NeuroticBabbler

Feb 22, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
Lil_Rimmy said:
I think I know who Daystar's Nemisis is....

Behold...

NIGHTMOON!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/Nightmoon+Noiralc
[HEADING=2]How do you know of this?![/HEADING]

I sealed away Nightmoon, using magiks unknown to all but the most versed in the dark arts.

I had no choice.

She would have doomed us all.

If I'm friends with Nightmoon, would that make you and I nemeses-by-proxy?

Dec 14, 2009
NeuroticBabbler said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Lil_Rimmy said:

Behold...

NIGHTMOON!

I sealed away Nightmoon, using magiks unknown to all but the most versed in the dark arts.

I had no choice.

According to her list, you're not :D

I'm on to your tricks, disembodied teeth!

CrazyCapnMorgan

Jan 5, 2011
ToastiestZombie said:
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
ToastiestZombie said:
CrazyCapnMorgan said:

THAT WILL SHOW THEM!
You... crafty little bastard. I guess now we are each other's nemesis. Let us duel on Wednesday morn! Pistols only!
Christ, right after I get out of work???

*sigh*

Fine, lemme see if the thing still works...

Still works.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
DeltasDix said:
Moonlight Butterfly and Boudica. Not in a playful way either, they annoy the shit out of me.

Grats on being possibly the only person in the thread to actually take it seriously /patonback.

Also there is this thing called ignore that you can use if you really can't stand people with opinions that differ from your own. You're welcome.

My nemesis is gender threads because it's the only goddamn place anyone quotes me.

dammit.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
ToastiestZombie said:
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
ToastiestZombie said:
CrazyCapnMorgan said:

THAT WILL SHOW THEM!
Christ, right after I get out of work???

*sigh*

Fine, lemme see if the thing still works...

Still works.
Oh really? A simple Tsar Bomb? That's cute.

(Wasn't this supposed to be pistols only?)

CrazyCapnMorgan

Jan 5, 2011
ToastiestZombie said:

It was...and still is. But it appears you have a rifle much similar to that of my own.

I could bring my ultra-super OP weapon, but it is a force such that....well....let's just say it's better off being just known of and not used.

We would all be better for it.

I declare a truce! Or, at least, we could settle this via Scatman. He is wise in the ways of peace.

NeuroticBabbler

Feb 22, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
NeuroticBabbler said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Lil_Rimmy said:

Behold...

NIGHTMOON!

I had no choice.

According to her list, you're not :D

I'm on to your tricks, disembodied teeth!

If you were, then you would realize that the teeth are but a mere fraction of my true form!

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
ToastiestZombie said:

It was...and still is. But it appears you have a rifle much similar to that of my own.

I could bring my ultra-super OP weapon, but it is a force such that....well....let's just say it's better off being just known of and not used.

I declare a truce! Or, at least, we could settle this via Scatman. He is wise in the ways of peace.
Ok, let's call a truce. But let it be known that this is ONLY because of Scatman.

Let us rejoice in the only song I think he ever made. And what an amazing one it is.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
Moonlight Butterfly said:
S'right Moonlight, Daystar still loves you.

And that's all that really matters, right? :D
Nope, all that matters is that you know why kids love the delicious taste of cinnamon toast crunch.

And nobody does...

So yeah, Daystar lovin' you is all that matters.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Jan 5, 2011
ToastiestZombie said:
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
ToastiestZombie said:

Ok, let's call a truce. But let it be known that this is ONLY because of Scatman.

Let us rejoice in the only song I think he ever made. And what an amazing one it is.
Fear not, friend. There is more to the magic of the Scatman than just the well known. Allow me to give you a glimpse of his grace...