Your Fake ID name

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
A fake name. Mine would be Jerome Battalion. It's a name I plan to give to a character in a novel I'm writing.
In the same vane I actually have a ton of them.

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
4RM3D said:
Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andry Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III

Someone actually used this name. Do you know who?
dot

OT:idk havent exactly thought about it because i have a real id

KiloFox

Aug 16, 2011
Alexander Rhodes... because it's a pretty epic name and real easy for me to remember because it's the name of a character from a story i'm writing...

Cactoos

Dec 14, 2010
I'd be Keith Fasidis.

Partly because I could say I was from Greece (not saying Fasidis is Greek, just that it kind of sounds like it could be), but mostly because it's an anagram for 'this ID is fake'.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
MercurySteam said:
4RM3D said:
Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andry Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III

Vash from Trigun. Double post btw.

Mine would be...... Smith. John Smith.

Can someone guess who I'm thinking of that uses this alias?
The Doctor?

OT: Taking inspiration from the A-Team movie and going with my personal first name and then Lynch. Tony Lynch.

Doesn't sound too bad. Let's just hope the CIA never works up any interest in me :p

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
Seamus O'Brian. An old, drunken injoke pertaining to the mis-adventures of a time travelling leprechaun. I'm not even sure how it goes any more or even if it went in the first place.

Hamburger_Time

Apr 15, 2010
Guy Incognito.
I'd wear a top hat, a suit and grow a Dali style moustache. Hopefully nobody would get the reference or, worse yet, call me out on my ridiculous name.

vkola

Jul 12, 2011
Kaiser Söse is a pretty sweet name to have on a ID card..

Am supposed to renew my drivers licence next year and when I send in the papers for it I can change the name then.

Know a guy who changed his name to Super Mario when he got his drivers licence.. and it was accepted.

BRex21

Sep 24, 2010
I was issued business cards with the name Brandon Sex written on them. Its 3 letters away from my real name but all kindsa funny, particularly since I'm in plant breeding. They also misspelled the name of the town i was working in at the time, and labled my home address as our companies old office building, but its all good. Go human resources!

llew

Sep 9, 2009
MercurySteam said:
4RM3D said:

Vash from Trigun. Double post btw.

Mine would be...... Smith. John Smith.

Can someone guess who I'm thinking of that uses this alias?
The Doctor is here?!?
Mine would be Ian Jones, Ian being mah nickname and Jones being common so easy to remember