Your Fan-Crossover

Narfo

May 26, 2009
Have you ever wondered what would it be like if the world of one of your favorite shows/books/movies/whatever somehow collided with the world of another of your favorite shows/books/movies/whatever?

Of course you have.

Then stop keeping it to yourself and shout it out! Don?t worry; no one?s going to judge you (much) here. If you have crossover idea that?s awesome, we want it! If it?s hilarious, give it up! If it?s crazy or just plain stupid, what are you waiting for?!

It doesn?t have to make sense; you aren?t restricted to one genre or entertainment medium; you don?t have to explain how the crossover would happen if you don?t want to - or haven?t figured out how ? or what would happen, though maybe a brief explanation of the shows/books/movies/whatever for context; and you can involve as many shows/books/movies/whatever as you want.

To start, my fan crossover would be the cast of El Goonish Shive (Webcomic, Teen Drama, Fantasy), Gunnerkrigg Court (Webcomic, Urban Fantasy, Sci-fi, School Life), Archipelago (Webcomic, Fantasy, Action-Adventure), and Las Lindas (Webcomic, Sci-fi, Furry, Drama) meets the cast of Red vs. Blue (Machinima/Webseries, Military, Video Games, Comedy).

Crazy, you say? More like crazy-awesome!

And now it's your turn.

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
Marvel's Cinematic Universe, Evangelion (what, I can bash it while still enjoying it) and Stargate. In fact, I like that combination so much I up and wrote a sto... I mean, found a story which had that combination as it's very premise.

<..>

[small]hail hydra[/small]

tm96

Feb 1, 2014
eX-Driver and Initial D. This is what I could come up just out of pure curiosity.
Power Rangers, Transformers and Gundam.
D Who and Time Squad.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Clannad, Angel Beats, and Little Busters.
In both an anime and visual novel. I think that would kill some of the people here, with emotions of course.
It would certainly be my dream crossover.

Another one would be Clannad and Sword Art Online. (Which involved in my avatar and title)
It would involve Tomoya Okazaki, the Clannad protagonist, beating up Kirito and stealing his stuff. :D
That is pretty ... far out there.

For something not impossible and not related to anime!
I would mix Mass Effect and Halo, that would seem to be an interesting combination.

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009

I just write all that crap.
That's why I have on my computer a piece of Ace Attorney/Brothers Karamazov fanfiction because it seemed like something that needed to exist at 3 am.
Or Gaston Lagaffe/Cthulhu Mythos, because if I don't write that crap, who will???

Both Ace Attorney and the Cthulhu Mythos need to be crossed over with everything, actually.

For a video-game, I'd like to see Alex Roivas from Eternal darkness going to Silent Hill.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Well I always like the idea of an Gravity Fall crossover with Alan Wake due to the both of them having similar setting (paranormal and in the forest settlement). I mean the synopis can be Alan Wake entering Gravity Fall as his recuse from his writer block and he befriended Dipper who is also in Gravity Fall for his summer vacation and then the weird things happens.
Granted I know someone already made that fanfic already but I haven't read it.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
I'd mix Gravity Falls with either Courage to Cowardly Dog (Since weird stuff is both show's bread and butter), or Phineas and Ferb (c'mon Disney, you're missing out on a cool idea here!)

Also, I want to see a combination of Attack on Titan, Neon Genesis Evangelion and Tenga Toppen Gurren Lagann. That should be an interesting combo!

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Smash Bros. and the Marvel Film Universe purely for a handful of geeky reasons:

1) Mario can show Cap his new outfit.
2) Tony Stark can hit on and subsequently get shot down by Samus Aran.
3) Bowser can fight the Hulk.
4) We can see Kirby's hat for absorbing various Marvel characters.
5) The Avengers can fight Tabuu or some other heavy hitter from the Nintendoverse like Hades or Grima.

6) Fawful can make a world-wide villainous broadcast triumphantly announcing that he has kidnapped Nick Fury.

Randoman01

Apr 19, 2013
I once wanted to see a crossover between avatar the last airbender and the chronicles of Narnia. I don't know why.

Jhonie

Oct 24, 2011
Lieju said:

I just write all that crap.
That's why I have on my computer a piece of Ace Attorney/Brothers Karamazov fanfiction because it seemed like something that needed to exist at 3 am.
Or Gaston Lagaffe/Cthulhu Mythos, because if I don't write that crap, who will???

Both Ace Attorney and the Cthulhu Mythos need to be crossed over with everything, actually.

For a video-game, I'd like to see Alex Roivas from Eternal darkness going to Silent Hill.
Gaston Lagaffe and the Cthulhu mythos? Well, shit son... That actually sounds like it could work. I kinda wanna read that now.

I do a lot of crossovers myself when writing fanfiction because it gives me more tools to work with and puzzling together the lore of two universes with vastly different rules can be quite entertaining, but I can't really say that I've pulled off anything particularly interesting as of yet. I have, on the other hand, encountered some rather strange combinations.

Most interesting ones? Well, that would be the Tetris/Deathnote erotic slashfic I found a while back and that one Revolutionary Girl Utena/Minesweeper thing that apparently is a thing that exists for some reason or another...

May 26, 2014
Cthulhu mythos and the Mr Men.

[http://s791.photobucket.com/user/senel101/media/mrshog.jpg.html]
"Hello Mr Shoggoth, how are you today?"

"(Unintelligible response)"

"Still doing the work of the Evil Old Ones with unending diligence?"

"(Unintelligible response)"

Good old Mr Shoggoth, probably my favourite one of the whole series, although Mr Crab Person deserves a
mention too.

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
Jhonie said:
Gaston Lagaffe and the Cthulhu mythos? Well, shit son... That actually sounds like it could work. I kinda wanna read that now.
It's both on my ff.net account and Tumblr.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10269182/1/Not-Quite-Human
http://mutalieju.tumblr.com/post/82704236327/not-quite-human
The latter also has a lot of other Gaston Lagaffe crap, since I've been on that kick lately.

Jhonie said:
Most interesting ones? Well, that would be the Tetris/Deathnote erotic slashfic I found a while back and that one Revolutionary Girl Utena/Minesweeper thing that apparently is a thing that exists for some reason or another...
Revolutionary Girl Utena was weird enough that it wouldn't be out of place for it to cross over with Minesweeper, really.

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
As I've said before, guts in Narnia would be hilarious. I can only imagine the havoc that would ensue.

For that matter, I wonder what would happen if a crack team of fantasy warriors, led by Gandalf the white, attempted to unfuck berserk?
It could have Link, aragorn, Geralt, the Dragon Born, Ezio, and, hell, we'll throw in John snow and his wolf for the GOT fans.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
I'd like to see the cast of Breath of Fire meet the cast from Chrono Trigger. Instead of Lucca transporting through time, she found a way to travel between dimensions. That'd be one hell of team up...or battle between...

Oh, and just imagine the conversations between Princess Nadia and Princess Nina...

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Bioshock and My Little Pony.

Now, I'm not saying Bioshock is cannon in MLP, but its totally cannon.

karloss01

Jul 5, 2009
Its an Idea I've had for a while but I've got little information about both settings and characters to see if it could work.

Green Arrow VS Judge Dredd
it was a really simple premise of a Green Arrow (one that fits within 2000AD, no dimension jumping or time travel) is killing Corrupt Judges which brings the two characters into conflict with each other (Dredd not knowing that the murdered judges were corrupt) but as they fight to a stand still the pair eventually team up and deal with a higher up corrupt judge in league with a large crime boss.

Would love to one day do it as a fan thing, when I have someone who will draw for free and I've read enough into both characters I can do them justice narrative-wise.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Dragon Ball Z and Kingdom Hearts. After playing Kingdom Hearts II I came up with this crazy idea for a story where Organization XIII would travel to the world of Dragon Ball to attempt to use the dragon balls to obtain Kingdom Hearts and also get Vegeta to surrender to darkness so that he'd become a Heartless/Nobody. Of course Goku and Sora and co. stood in their way.

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Worgen said:
Bioshock and My Little Pony.

Now, I'm not saying Bioshock is cannon in MLP, but its totally cannon.
And I'm totally not saying that Slenderman appeared in MLP, but...

As for me...Dr. Who meets His Dark Materials. Just because I'd imagine that the Doctor would have an absolute ball with that world and its Daemons.

Jhonie

Oct 24, 2011
Lieju said:
Jhonie said:
Revolutionary Girl Utena was weird enough that it wouldn't be out of place for it to cross over with Minesweeper, really.
It's not so much the Utena element that is strange, I mean it's trippy enough to be paired up with pretty much anything, as it is the minesweeper half. Just... How would you even mix something like minesweeper with anything?! That's some abstract shit, right there!

On second thought, they probably work perfectly together...