Your Fave Voice Actor

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
Jennifer Hale and the woman who does Cortana/Zoey from L4D. I think those two actresses are different people.

Also Kevin McKidd (?) who does Soap in CoD and the guy (I can't remember his name for the life of me) who voices Cave Johnson in the new Portal ads are equally bad ass.

mxfox408

Pee Eye Em Pee Daddy
Apr 4, 2010
Mark Hammil as the joker hes the best joker....but i have also go with Kevin Conroy

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
I gotta go with comedy here. H. Jon Benjamin, currently in the title character role of Archer and formerly Coach McGurk on Home Movies, also did quite a few smaller roles on Adult Swim 'toons such as Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Honorable mention to that manliest of men, Patrick Warburton. If you aren't awares, he does the voice of Joe (the disabled cop) on Family Guy and Brock Sampson on Venture Brothers. He also does some occasional live action gigs. Years ago he played David Putty on Seinfeld.

Your once and future Fanboy

The Norwegian One
Feb 11, 2009
Well...I can't choose but, anyone of the main characters from Batman the animated series, especially Mark Hamill and Keven Conroy.
The entire cast of the Metal gear solid games,
and I must also mention Kevin Michael Richards.
If you hear his voice acting, he usually uses his own dark voice, but in the animated series called The Batman, he plays the Joker very similar to Heath Ledger's potrayal of the character in The Dark Knight.
Richards acctually did the Joker before Ledger (from 2004-2008), so I speculate that Richards version was one of Ledgers key influences.

Wraithspine

Aug 13, 2008
I have a few favourite voice actors as I confess to being a voice actor fan. The Legacy of Kain series stated this off...Bring it baaaaack...Pleeeeaase!

Any Way here are my top 3

Jennifer Hale - Beautiful Voice.
Simon Templeman - Awesome as Kain.
Cam Clarke - Liquid's (Original) Voice.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
I can't list just one.

David Hayter
Patric Zimmerman
Keith Ferguson
Mark Hamill
Seth Macfarlane

Saviordd1

Jan 2, 2011
Trezu said:
I LOVED Leonard Nimoy in CastleVanina his voice was awesome if Leonard Nimoy, Patrick Stewart and Morgen freeman were in a Video game together it would be bloody awesome.

Obliveon had Patrick Steward
Castlevanina had Leonard Nimoy

and Morgen Freeman i dont think he is in video games? but he should be

But who is your Fave Voice Actor
Keith motherfucking david

ShiningOmega

Jun 28, 2009
1. Michael Shapiro as G-Man (Half-Life Series)
2. Armin Shimmerman as Andrew Ryan (BioShock)
3. T. Ryder Smith as Sander Cohen (BioShock)
4. Sara Sestelman as Kreia (Knights of the Old Republic II)
5. Stephen Russell as Garret and Booker DeWitt (Thief Series and BioShock Infinite)
6. Ron Perlman as Fallout Narrator (Fallout Series)
7. Malcom McDowell as John Henry Eden (Fallout 3)
8. Rand Miller as Atrus (Myst)

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Brad Swaile... Just because he can voice both Light from Death Note and Slappy from Dead Rising 2 and make both of them awesome.

[sub]Don't worry kids... Slappy will live forever[/sub]

Also Ben Judd and Seon King for Phoenix Wright and Edgeworth's respective Objection's, Hold It's, and Take That's
[sub]...Shut up it counts[/sub]

HoverWhale

Apr 10, 2009
I don't know if I really have a favourite voice actor, but one voice I always enjoy recognising is Quinton Flynn's.

"Got it memorised?"

natcvbrp

Mar 31, 2011
There are many favorites for me, but some of them really do a good job, like Jennifer Hale, Raphael Sbarge and Rob Wiethoff.

Awexsome

Were it so easy
Mar 25, 2009
For the female side: Jennifer Hale. Favorite preformance for her is as Sheena from Tales of Symphonia.

For guys: Keith David. Favorite preformance by him would be as the Arbiter. He's got a badass voice that I haven't found so awesome since Darth Vader.