Your favorite anime character is now your school teacher.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Do I even have a favorite anime character? My avatar is up there, but not my favorite.

Let's go with Lucy/Nyuu with Elfen Lied.

I'd give myself... ten, maybe twelve seconds of breathing time.

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
Eikichi Onizuka is now my teacher? Awesome! Now I'm looking forward to going to school.

Freechoice

Dec 6, 2010
HankMan said:
Hmmmmmmmmm Either
Lelouch teaching me how to conquer the world.
OR
Major Kusanagi teaching me how to hack (and I would teach her how to love!)

Tough choice
Which Kusanagi? There's like 4. Also, CQC and rifle training from the sword lady.

Kurokasumi

Aug 11, 2009
Julianking93 said:
But what if my favourite character can't speak properly? [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrLgDmPGxcA&feature=related]
She could teach us how to be completely and utterly adorable but not much else.
However, a class full of everyone constantly saying "Nyu" would be quite fun :3
That is of course, until she returns to her other personality and rips everyone part with invisible hands of death. Be one bloody classroom.

Stikibunn

Apr 27, 2009

Student: Miss Nagato what will be be doing today for class?
Yuki N.: Read.
Student: Read what?
Yuki N.: A book.
Student: Which book?
Yuki holds up the book she is reading so the student can see the cover.
Student: Then what?
Yuki N.: Read.
Student: Read what?
Yuki N.: A book.
Student: What book?
Yuki picks up the next book on the school booklist.
Student: Fuck this! I'm outta here
Student walks to the door. Yuki says something at ultra speed and backwards and the door disappears.
Yuki N.: Class time.

dvd_72

Jun 7, 2010
Mr Companion said:
dvd_72 said:
Shikamaru.... well he's a lazy tactical genius so I doubt we'd get homework and we'd probably just go watch clouds or something all day :p
Damn ninja'd! :)
By the way since he is your favorite character you obviously have good taste, so can I ask you a question? Where can I find an anime that is better than Naruto? The only other anime I tried was Bleach and I can safely say it is one of the worst things I have ever seen, days could be spent explaining how every bit of the show sucks. So in regards to making another attempt to find a worthwhile anime- any advice?
Oh I think you got the wrong idea. I love Bleach aswell :p
If you like his inteligence though you may want to try Death Note. As for other animes I like that I would reccomend: Kekkaishi and Fullmetal Alchemist. Just some of my favorite ones you may or may not want to try ;)

ultratog1028

Mar 19, 2010
Haruhi and Yuu would both be interesting teachers, for similar and different reasons. One is quiet and one is loud, both have godlike powers but only one of them knows it.

Interesting.

Discord

Monk of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2009

Sgt.Sagara?

Alright... there are some things I can learn from this young man.

mizutanitony

Jan 15, 2010
Ummm one of my favorites is Spike Spiegel..no homework! Just learning Jeet-kun-do and how to shoot...yes

nolongerhere

Winter is coming.
Nov 19, 2008

I have to say, I don't think I'm going to learn much. Though it should still be ... interesting.

Mosesj

Sep 19, 2010
Piros the third as a teacher? why that would be unimaginably awesome! and he'll teach about graphics