Your favorite current Television shows?

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, and Adventure Time. All pretty smart cartoons hosted on channels we've all been watching since we were four.

I'm tempted to start watching Better Call Saul, but I still haven't finished Breaking Bad. Besides, as good as Saul Goodman was in the show, a show in the Breaking Bad universe without White is pretty bleak.

KyuubiNoKitsune-Hime

Lolita Style, The Best Style!
Jan 12, 2010
Mostly all I keep up with is Castle, Blue Bloods, and The Big Bang Theory. I have started watching The Odd Couple reboot, the first episode left a nice nostalgia filled first impression with a fun new spin.

I'm rather upset that CBS ended up basically gutting The Mentalist, screwing it over with a bad time slot, then cancelling it.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I've been watching Mad Men, Parks and Recreation, Plebs, Siblings, Gravity Falls, Bob's Burgers, Breaking Bad, Supernatural, and Archer. I just finished Charmed, and 30 Rock. I'm going to watch Fresh Meat soon.

Plinglebob

Team Stupid-Face
Nov 11, 2008
Definitely The Flash at the moment. I honestly can't remember the last time I enjoyed a show this much. Superhero comics have always been defined by have a fun and likeable cast of characters and putting them into interesting situations and the writers obviously understand that. The fact they've also gone in completely the opposite direction to the DC film universe and are embracing wholeheartedly the Silver Age's craziness (Firestorm, Grodd) as well as making the characters see heroism as something good and fun rather then a burden puts the icing on the cake.

Other shows I currently watch are Elementary, Castle and Arrow.

Krantos said:
Prior to that we binge watched the first 5 seasons of Supernatural, but lost interest after that. Season 5 finale was such a perfect way to end the series, we've decided to agree with the original writer and say it ended there.
Amen to that!

Parasondox

Jun 15, 2013
Plinglebob said:
Other shows I currently watch are Elementary, Castle and Arrow.
How could I forget Elementary. I really enjoy that show. When I first heard the concept of making Watson a woman, many thought, including myself, "oh great, the producers are just going to make Watson and Holmes a "thing", a couple in love later on". Boy was I wrong and surprised. Their relationship is platonic and quite fun at that cause they have their ups and downs. Sometimes when a case is solved with a strange mystery, I automatically think "Who the heck are you? Sherlock?... oh right you are". Strange I know. It's fun, it goes at a smooth pace and doesn't beat you over the head and try to be smart than it is. I seriously enjoy this show. And just to add, Moriarty is... if you know the person playing Moriarty in Elementary, you will understand why I will say, WOW! they are good and flipping beautiful. I didn't want to spoiler anything for those who haven't seen it yet but wish too.

The Hero Killer

Aug 9, 2010
I only watch a handful of shows as it is but my favorites bounce between Arrow and Flash. I'm also watching Banshee, Glee, Law and Order SVU, Better Call Saul, and about to start Black Sails back up.

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
The Walking Dead
Arrow
The Flash
Agent Carter

That is about it right now. I am waiting for Agents of Shield to return, as well as Game of Thrones, but right now, that is about it.