Your favorite evil gods

Riecharus

Jan 21, 2011
Easily Morgoth from The Lord of the Rings or even his generals, Lungorthin and Ancalagon the Black could qualify as gods.

devilofthemist

Feb 13, 2012
Neverhoodian said:
"Looks like we might be due for a big ol' storm of chaos!"
Warning: pony related
You have been warned
Discord from MLP: FiM
yeah i could drink the milk, but i'd prefer the glass

Marmooset

Mar 29, 2010
ToMegaTherion said:
Nyarlohtep, Chuthlu(shut up, he is beyond our comprehension, ergo a god,)
Yup! Testify, brother!

The folks who post just to berate others' selections of imaginary gods remind me of Mr. Disclaimer (the dude from Dinosaur Train who appears at about :30 in this video), putting a damper on things just for it's own sake.

OT: Forgot to pick one, myself.

snekadid

Lord of the Salt
Mar 29, 2012
Sacman said:
Lain... come on she has a bear suit...<.<

[img height= 400]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/027/f/7/Bear_Suit_Lain_vector_by_Saioul.png[/img]

and she's not particularly evil... she just makes bad choices and doesn't quite understand her powers... or rather abuses them...<.<
I forgot all about this series XD
Lain is too evil, While most gods allow either free will or just demand servitude, Lain completely changes reality and your mind.She is evil in the same way all children are, plus she can make you think your a monkey for the rest of your life.

Taunta

Dec 17, 2010
Gonna have to go with either C'thun or Yogg-Saron.

C'thun and Yogg-Saron do pretty much the same shit, but YS has some great voice acting.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
He may not be the most interesting choice fluff-wise, but ultimately the Lord of Skulls fits the bill for me. Ultimately, existence is about competition, the radical extension of which is war and bloodshed. And let's not forget the delicious, undeniable rush of savage combat... yeah, I'll go with Khorne.

tobi the good boy

Dec 16, 2007
littlealicewhite said:
Cthulhu. Because, why go for the lesser evil?
Because as many have pointed out in the thread... He's not actually a god.

OT: I think I'd have to go for Clavicus Vile from the elder scrolls. The whole "Be careful of what you wish for" motif is still ever so lovely.

C F

Jan 10, 2012
Kahunaburger said:
Seconded. How many lives have been lost due to its nefarious whims? And how many more shall be taken before the day is done?
No one can ever truly know. The RNG does what it does.

snekadid

Lord of the Salt
Mar 29, 2012
tobi the good boy said:
littlealicewhite said:
Cthulhu. Because, why go for the lesser evil?
Because as many have pointed out in the thread... He's not actually a god.

OT: I think I'd have to go for Clavicus Vile from the elder scrolls. The whole "Be careful of what you wish for" motif is still ever so lovely.
Ok, because im tired of people saying this due to their inability to read the opening post,
OP said god or GODLIKE, and Cthulhu certainly qualifies as godlike.

Masonicon

Legacy
Apr 14, 2011
Country
Indonesia
My favorite Evil god are Plankton from Spongebob Squarepants in this project: http://epicxovermovie.webs.com/ where he uses Apocalymon Body to gets necessary Superpowers to become god and he merged with bunch of both Fictional and Real World(read: Mythological) Gods where among the gods where he merged with for their powers and abilities are: all 4 Chaos Gods(Khorne, Nurgle, Slaanesh, and Tzeentch), all 4 C'Tan Gods(Nightbringer, Deceiver, Void Dragon, and Outsider), Chzo from Chzo Mythos, Galactus, CABAL from Command and Conquer series, and the list is goes on

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
The Disney Hades, possibly their best villain ever. I might mention Davy Jones too but he's more a man affected by supernatural forces and that universe does have a bona fide chaos God.

One of the first ones to show up in games that was memorable to me was Deathevan from Breath of Fire 2. He is the son of an even more powerful God. He has a devout group of worshippers who spread their influence quite aggressively, he completely believes his own hype, and when you finally meet him he does this to you:

Sigma Castell

Elite Member
Sep 10, 2011
Azathoth, the mindless God who created the multiverse in a moment of insanity and would destroy it simply by becoming aware of it. Lovecraftian Gods are the best :D

[img/]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7124/7741003448_7c711ba847_z.jpg[/img]