Apr 29, 2011
Jokes so corny, it's a-maize-ing! :D

Share your favorites!

Bison!

Jalapeno business!

XD

AJvsRonin

Nov 11, 2010
What do you call a sheep with no legs?: A cloud.

Why did the koala fall out of the tree?: It was dead

Why did the second koala fall out of the tree?: It was nailed to the first one.

Why did the boy fall of his bike? He was hit by falling koalas.

Umm what else:

My lesbian neighbours bought me a Rolex for my birthday, they must have misunderstood me when I said "I wanna watch"

why is it that the last letter of the alphabet represents being asleep "Zzzzzz" and the first letter represents being very very awake "Aaaaaa"?

Thats all I've got for now.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
A friend of mine was driving down the road during the hottest day of the year, he was going to light a cigarette but as he was going to light it, the lighter exploded in his hand and set his hand on fire. In an effort to extinguish the flames he stuck his arm out of the window, but this just made things worse as the flames spread up his arm.

Eventually he was stopped by the Police and arrested on the spot for possesion of a fire arm.

madwarper

Mar 17, 2011
Two fish are in a tank. One turns to the other and asks, "You know how to drive this thing?"

Ham and Eggs walk into a bar. The bartender says, "We don't serve Breakfast here."

CounterReproductive

Apr 9, 2010
Two birds sat on a perch in a cage , one bird asks the other bird , how did this fish get in here ?

Whats the difference between Walt Disney and Bing Crosby ? Bing sings and Walt Disney

Two skinheads walking down the street, First one says "What would you do if a bird shat on you ?
Second guy replies "I'd finish with her"

Genocidicles

Sep 13, 2012
I tried getting a job as gold prospector, but it didn't pan out.

There was almost an explosion at the scrabble factory. It could've spelled disaster.

Inspecting mirrors is a job I could see myself doing.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
When I was nine, I went to stay with my dad in this huge custom build Swedish house. Rather than normal walls, it had all this rippling artistic glass, and stuff. One night, my dad tells me I have to go to bed early, because he's throwing a party. Grudgingly, I go to sleep, but around midnight, I wake up really hungry. I figure there'll be some food downstairs what with the party, so I go down, and I see Mick Jagger and Keith Richards. This completely blows my mind, and we end up talking for a few minutes. Then I see a mound of white powder on the table. Being a kid, I assume it's sugar and start taking fingers of it and eating it.

It turned out to be black tar heroine. At this point, my dad walks in, and seeing me all fucked up starts going psycho on Jagger and Richards. They start having a bit of a fight, but then he heaves them against the wall, doing quite a bit of damage. Cracks start running floor to ceiling.

When I woke up the next morning, he asked me if I'd learned anything from what had happened. I replied, 'yes dad. People in glass houses shouldn't throw Stones.'

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Baby seal walks into a club

Ground beef
Open the door, put the elephant in, close the door
Open the door, take the elephant out, put the giraffe in, close the door
There's a meeting of every animal who isn't there?
The giraffe, he's in the fridge

dimensional

Jun 13, 2011
I used to be a taxi driver but I had to give it up because people were talking behind my back.

A snail is mugged by a slug when the police asked for a description he said I dunno it all happened so fast.

I must have had my flies open yesterday in town as people kept looking at me and saying what a cock.

denseWorm said:
Book titles:
Aches and Pains by Arthur Rightis

25 Years in the Saddle by Major Bumsoar

The Ultimate Book on Carpetting by Walter Wall

The Yellow River by I.P. Freely
Ha never heard those ones I did get told loads ages ago but have mostly forgotten them only ones I can remember are

Shit on the Walls by Whoflung Dung
and Strange coloured Water by I.P Greene

blackdwarf

Jun 7, 2010
How can you make a dog meow?

Freeze the dog and cut him with a circular saw! MEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!

How can you make a cat bark?

Dip it in gasoline and lit it on fire! WHOEEEFFFFF!
(Not sure this one works in English, it does in Dutch :p )

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
Calibanbutcher said:
An irrelephant.
Which reminds me: why is the elephant big, grey, and wrinkly?

Because, if he was small, white and smooth, he would've been an aspirin.

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
DoPo said:
Calibanbutcher said:
An irrelephant.
Which reminds me: why is the elephant big, grey, and wrinkly?

Because, if he was small, white and smooth, he would've been an aspirin.
How is that even relephant to what I said?

Also, why do elephants have red eyes?
So they can hide in cherry trees.
Or have you ever seen an elephant hiding in a cherry tree?