your favorite joke super hero

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
So the title pretty much says it all all you need is to answer!
(Joke meaning any hero not taking himself/expected to be taken seriously)
Mine must be freakazoid he has everything ridiculous unspesified powers, a ridiculously awesome villian gallery (with a caveman(guy) with british accent XD) and an awesomly ridiculous origin story!
He was zapped into the internet by accidently writing a specific code and pressing delete this results in him gaining all the knowledge in the net (it was in the early 90s so thats not much), becoming strong and super quick and extremely silly... He transforms into freakazoid by saying "freak out" and back to his nerd - alter ego dexter by saying "freak in" so yea awesome :)
what about you?

Dargocitfer

PhD in Mad Science
Aug 30, 2011
Ambush Bug is by far my favorite.

The only (semi-)mainstream "hero" to fully understand that he is in a comic book, and is there because he likes it better that way.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Aquaman. I kid, I kid... sorta.

I don't read a lot of comics or know a lot about superheroes, but from what I've seen, Dead Pool seems to be the one who will appear in this thread a lot. So I'm gonna go with the inevitable crowd favorite and say Dead Pool.

Really, I just wanted to make that Aquaman joke. :p

BrotherDoma

Sep 21, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lRIQGU2RRk

Just thought you all ought to see this. Karl Pilkington is so wise.

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
War Penguin said:

I don't read a lot of comics or know a lot about superheroes, but from what I've seen, Dead Pool seems to be the one who will appear in this thread a lot. So I'm gonna go with the inevitable crowd favorite and say Dead Pool.

hey! ill tell geof jhons on you! :p
btw its deadpool... one word... dont hate me plz... :\
and lately he is starting to get some kinda deep stuff... along the usual stuff...

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
idodo35 said:
War Penguin said:

hey! ill tell geof jhons on you! :p
btw its deadpool... one word... dont hate me plz... :\
As long as you don't tell Geoff Johns. :p

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Excluding Deadpool (he's too mainstream now) the next joke character is The Creeper. He's wacky and a lunatic and yet he is a superhero.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Zachary Amaranth said:
Squirrel Girl. Undefeated record against Doctor Doom.
...shit, you win.

Okay, I guess I'll post someone, but I don't see HOW I can top that.

What about Matter-Eater Lad? His superpower is... eating matter.

I wish I was making this up.

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
Leemaster777 said:
What about Matter-Eater Lad? His superpower is... eating matter.
Honestly, that was my first thought. But in the pantheon of great gag-heroes, there can only be one...

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
I was gonna say Freakazoid but you beat me too it, so I dunno, the Tick? Or Captain Hindsight maybe?

bluepotatosack

Mar 17, 2011
Do sidekicks count? If so I would have to go with Drywall from Scud: The Disposable Assassin.

Basically a sack filled with half a soul and an extra dimensional storage facility.

Andrew_Mac

Feb 20, 2011
bluepotatosack said:
Do sidekicks count? If so I would have to go with Drywall from Scud: The Disposable Assassin.

Basically a sack filled with half a soul and an extra dimensional storage facility.
Heh... Ice cubes in a volcano...

Yeah, i don't know many super heroes, but i'll have to go with burnt face man. Guy's useless...

Blobpie

May 20, 2009
I had a T-shirt which said "I'm like a superhero, with no powers or motivation"