Your Favorite Movie Soundtrack is...

Thespian

Sep 11, 2010
Hmm... Pulp Fiction? The new Tron? Maybe Watchmen or 500 Days of Summer. They all have awesome sound tracks.

Get_A_Grip_

May 9, 2010
Kill Bill.
It's a whole load of awesome.
Also Scott Pilgrim and Requiem For A Dream have very good soundtracks.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
Definitely the Jurassic Park soundtrack. One of the greatest films ever made, accompanied by a magnificent soundtrack.

But of course it is going to be good, I mean John Williams composed it for gods sake!!!

Wiiiiiiilliam

Aug 15, 2010
Inception
Every song is just soooo good. Espicially Mind Heighst (The song in the trailer). Nbc actually played that song during their hype up, for game 7 of The Stanley Cup Playoffs this year.

ZeLunarian

Mar 1, 2010
SOUTHLAND TALES

Done produced by Moby. One of the few movies that made me actually WANT the soundtrack.

Randomorific

Feb 24, 2011
I have to say that for me it is definitely LOTR, largely because at times you barely notice its there and yet it still makes the scene.
EDIT: I meant to say "makes the scene perfect", I realised that the origional wording could have been misinterpreted.

Bucket0Bones

Feb 19, 2009
JochemDude said:
The sound of impending and inevitable death
Fell in love with that soundtrack the moment I heard it. This, along with anything else Ennio Morricone has done, is my favourite soundtrack. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly OST stands out from the others though.

As for modern movie soundtracks, favourites would have to be Inception and Gladiator.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Pulp Fiction has, hands down, one of the best soundtracks ever. It's so cheesy and yet at the same time, awesome.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
I can't pick just one, I love the soundtracks to Sweeney Todd and Inglorious Basterds

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
Pretty much anything Hans Zimmer has done. The man is a genius.

Specifically, my shortlist would be Lord of the Rings, The Dark Knight/Batman Begins, Gladiator, Scott Pilgrim vs the World.

Recently though, X-Men: First Class had an absolutley superb soundtrack. For anyone looking to listen, the tracks "First Class" and "Magneto" are incredible.