Your Favorite Novel

Yelchor

Aug 30, 2009
KarmicToast said:
First of all, you don't have to copy and paste the subtext of a book from cliff notes to tell someone you enjoy it, and second of all, it's called Of Mice and Men...sigh...
Eh? Copy and paste? I'm not quite sure what what made you think I did such. And thank you for the correction! Must've missed that error.

Firia

Sep 17, 2007

Snow Crash!
My all time favorite book. I can read it over and over again without getting tired of it. I honestly want more!

[edit]
Damn Ninjas.
NimbleJack3 said:
Snow Crash.
BEST EVAR.

Hookman

Jul 2, 2008
Theres too many to decide from. At the moment (because they're the books I am reading at the moment):
The Shining
A Confederation of Dunces
Artemis Fowl and the Time Paradox

iriemage

Oct 6, 2009
ChaoticLegion said:
My favourite book has got to be Ptolemys gate... although a good book I am readinh at the moment is Abhorsen, a great 3 part series by garth nix, Sabrial and Lirael being the first and second book.
The Abhorsen Trilogy is really great, truly an amazingly imagined world.

kannibus

Sep 21, 2009
I liked the entire Hornblower series by C.S. Forester (yeah I probably spelt his name wrong).

tsb247

Mar 6, 2009
1984 is my favorite novel. It was one of the few books I read back in highschool that I actually enjoyed. If not that, the One by Richard Bach. That's a good book as well!

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
American Gods by Neil Gaiman.

Though I finished reading Royal Assassin by Robin Hobb just now and it might have just replaced it. I'm not quite sure yet. Best if I give it some time.